YUMI NISHIMURA
I recieved hervest apples.... I received hervest apples from Hiroshima today. Opening the delivery box, it smelled so sweet. When I visited Takano-cho in Hiroshima, it's April so flower of apples was blooming. White and pinck flowers is very very beatiful. I found this place is famous for an apples. Since then I have apple's farmer send apples to me every year.

I received hervest apples....

I received hervest apples from Hiroshima today. Opening the delivery box, it smelled so sweet.

When I visited Takano-cho in Hiroshima, it was April, so apple flowers were blooming. White and pink flowers are very very beautiful.

I found this place is famous for its apples. Since then I have had an apple farmer send apples to me every year.

<em>I grew up with four apple trees, there's not many things better than fresh apples!</em>

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)