Katharina
For new job I'm glad to be part of a friendly team of OLJ. My last job was in the construction of oil pipelines, where I was responsible for project documentation. As I am a teacher, so at first I taught computer science, then there was a Methodist in education. My professional experience is very different, I hope that it helps me to solve a variety of tasks in the Administrator. I'll try to use all their knowledge and personal qualities to support the work of the office at a high level. Outside of work, I have many interests. Lately I have been studying Spanish and read about the theory of Tarot and astrology. I quickly fond of new, but always try to understand through. If you too are interested, I'll be glad to share with you my hobbies. Hope for effective and friendly cooperation!
1

For a new job

I'm glad to be part of a friendly team of OLJ.
My last job was in the construction of oil pipelines, where I was responsible for project documentation. As I am a teacher, so at first I taught computer science, after which there was a Methodist[?] in education. My professional experience is very different. I hope that it helps me to solve a variety of tasks in the Administrator. I'll try to use all that knowledge and personal qualities to support the work in the office at a high level.
Outside of work, I have many interests. Lately I have been studying Spanish and read about the theory of Tarot and astrology. I very much enjoy new experiences, but always try to understand them thoroughly. If you too are interested, I'll be glad to share with you my hobbies.
I hope for effective and friendly cooperation!

<em>[Good work.  Did you mean a masters in education rather than a Methodist (religious group)? You may want to leave out the reference to Tarot and astrology.  They are considered to be strange to be mentioned in a resume for a job.  I don't think they are strange, but a manager doing the hiring might. Good luck]</em>