Stella
In times of an economic crisis, in which area should the government reduce its spending? In times of an economic crisis, in which area should the government reduce its spending? 1.Art 2.Scientific research 3.park and public gardens. Art, scientific research and public gardens are three indispensable components of our country. It is the government’s responsibility to finance these areas to make sure everything goes smoothly. However, during the times of economic crisis, the government has no choice to reduce its spending on one of them. For my perspective, scientific research is relatively most important field among them. My reasons of this view will be discussed blew. Firstly, scientific research is the nation relies. Social development basics on scientific research. Scientific research has been making numerous contributions for the rapid development of the world. If the government fails to invest scientific research during the times of economic crisis, the stagnation of social development will follow. We can learn from economic crisis that happened before. It usually comes along with economic stagnation, mass layoff and bankruptcy. Under this circumstance, we need a new project eagerly to improve people’s living standards. It is scientific research that can make it possible. One of the important items in The New Deal published by Roosevelt is to build the public works, such as hydraulic engineering and public transportation. These items are supported by professional technology that only scientists can deal with it. Besides, to failing in scientific research lead to many scientists are out of works. It will rise the unemployment rate, worsening the economic crisis. Secondly, Art areas and public gardens are the entertainment places, there is no right to enjoy the amusement when we face the inflation. As a popular saying goes, economic base determines the superstructure. During the economic crisis, currency devaluate and inflate, we cannot any afford bulk commodity, including basic needs. How could we have fun at the public gardens or appreciate the oil painting at the museum when we are hungry. When basic economic issue has been solved, art areas public gardens come naturally. As we can see in the history, there are no items to support the entertainment project during the economic crisis. Instead, they financed unemployed people, developing new research to offer their jobs.

In times of an economic crisis, in which area should the government reduce its spending?

In times of an economic crisis, in which area should the government reduce its spending? 1.Art 2.Scientific research 3.park and public gardens.

Art, scientific research and public gardens are three indispensable components of our country. It is the government’s responsibility to finance these areas to make sure everything goes smoothly. However, during the times of economic crisis, the government has no choice but to reduce its spending on one of them. For my perspective, scientific research is relatively the most important field among them. My reasons of this view is discussed below.

Firstly, scientific research is something upon which the nation relies. Social development is based on scientific research. Scientific research has been making numerous contributions to the rapid development of the world. If the government fails to invest in scientific research during the times of economic crisis, the stagnation of social development will follow. We can learn from economic crises that have happened before. It usually is accompanied by economic stagnation, mass layoffs and bankruptcy. In this circumstance, we need a new project eagerly to improve people’s living standards. It is scientific research that can make it possible. One of the important items in The New Deal published by Roosevelt was to build the public works, such as hydraulic engineering and public transportation. These items are supported by professional technology that only scientists can deal with it. Besides, to failing in scientific research leads to many scientists being out of work. It will raise the unemployment rate, worsening the economic crisis.

Secondly, art areas and public gardens are the entertainment places. There is no right to enjoy these amusements when we face the inflation. As a popular saying goes, economic base determines the superstructure. During the economic crisis, currency devaluates and inflates. We cannot any afford bulk commodities, including basic needs. How could we have fun at the public gardens or appreciate the oil painting at the museum when we are hungry? When basic economic issues have been solved, art areas public gardens come naturally. As we can see in the history, there are no items to support the entertainment projects during the economic crisis. Instead, they financed unemployed people, developing new research to offer their job<em>s.</em>

<em>[Good work.]</em>

Admittedly, I am not denying that the importance of art and public gardens, it is just not the most important. Facing the economic crisis, we should concentrate on the chief problem, decreasing the expense on secondary problem. This it the key point that helps us through the difficulty.