Seweryn
CV part 1 It was hard task to create a new CV in English way. You can see my results below :) Hope it is not so bad ! _____________________________________________________ Name: Address: Mobile: E-Mail: SUMMARY ______________________________________________________ I am experienced person who has worked in a many different areas but mostly focused on culture. I am open for a new experience and my decision to move to UK is one of that. I enjoy nothing more than working in a team and make a contribution to developing the business/organisation for which I work for. SKILLS ______________________________________________________ Team leadership Problem resolution Excellent team player Superior organisational skills Fast learner Emotional intelligence/ interpersonal skills Resistance to stress Fundraising&Crowdfunding; skills Passionate about work Ability to handle pressure when faced with difficulties Ability to speak fluent Polish Driving licence category B WORK HISTORY ______________________________________________________ The Opole Association for the Promotion of Arts and Culture (opak.org.pl) January 2009 – September 2015 Position: Chairman, Project Coordinator At this position I have been responsible for managing the association and the team of great people, coordinating social and cultural projects (e.g. Street of Culture, Shelter of Art, Alternative Map of Opole), monitoring tasks of other people, creating strategy of public relations and fundraising. The New Horizons Association (www.nowehoryzonty.pl) July 2011 – July 2015 Position: Interview Coordinator I worked in press office for The New Horizons Association twice a year during two Film Festivals: T-Mobile New Horizons International Film Festival and American Film Festival. At my position I was arranging interviews with many important directors for the world cinematography e.g. Terry Gilliam, Bruno Dumont, Abel Ferrara, Kim Ki-duk and I was collaborating with journalists from all around the world. The Academic Business Incubator of The Opole University February 2013 – June 2015 Position: EU Project Coordinator At this position I have been responsible for teaming, supervising the entire project, and management. A projects were funded by European Union - Human Capital Operational Programme - and focused on cooperation between a scientists and a businessman’s. The mean value of the projects I coordinated was around 100 000,00 £.
Yes I know the ''Summary'' section it is not prepared well, and it is too general. My example of CV contain almost everything and when I'll applicate for a concrete job I'll match on a conditions I have to meet. Thank you for your offer :)
This is business-related work which I charge students for. Let me know if you'd be interested in hiring me for the job at 180 ITC per hour. I recommend you re-word your CV, as well as get the language errors corrected, especially the "Summary" section, which needs to be a lot more focused.