Maria
Practicing new words 1. Any mistake can damage the standing of his company now. 2. I haven't derived the program right and now I don't know what to do. 3. My little brother cooked the dinner yesterday and I still can't counteract strange smell in the kitchen. 4. I think you have to go to the optician's. Last month you've been constantly screwing up your eyes. 5. I don't like people reading over my shoulder on a bus. 6. Karl was really amused when she laughed at his new tie. The collegues saw he was offended by such behavior. 7. We had to go to the supermarket to buy the bare minimum staff, because a granny was sure the doomsday was coming. 8. This skirt is too skimpy! I don't allow you to go to school looking like that. 9. I can't believe you've bought such a smart dress in the sales! Remind me the price, please. 10. It snowed all the morning and now the street looks absolutely astonishing. I definitely feel the Christmas spirit.
1

Practicing new words

1. Any mistake can damage the standing of his company now.
2. I haven't derived (incorrect word: perhaps designed? Here is a link to the definition of derive: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/derive) the program right and now I don't know what to do.
3. My little brother cooked the dinner yesterday and I still can't counteract (incorrect word: definition of counteract: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/counteract) the strange smell in the kitchen.
4. I think you have to go to the optician's. For the last month you've been constantly screwing up your eyes.
5. I don't like people reading over my shoulder on a bus.
6. Karl wasn't really amused when she laughed at his new tie. The colleagues saw he was offended by such behavior.
7. We had to go to the supermarket to buy the bare minimum of stuff, because a granny was sure the doomsday was coming.
8. This skirt is too skimpy! I don't allow you to go to school looking like that.
9. I can't believe you've bought such a smart dress in the sales! Remind me of the price, please.
10. It snowed all the morning and now the street looks absolutely astonishing. I definitely feel the Christmas spirit.

Great sentences! Only a few small errors, good work, you have very advanced English :)