Liel
homework VI I. Answer the following questions: 1. Where does your friend work? 2. Will you graduate from the university next year? 3. Who devoted his research to the problem of space flights? 4. What mark have you received fir your English test? 1. My friend works in a hospital. 2. No, I won't. 3. Tsiolkovsky devoted his research to the problem of space flights. 4. I have 5 received. II. Ask 5 types of questions: Charlie gave his suitcase to a porter. 1)Did Charlie give his suitcase to a porter? 2)Who did give his suitcase to a porter? 3)What was given to a porter? 4)Charlie gave his suitcase to a porter, didn't he? 5) Did Charlie give his suitcase or his wallet to a porter? III Correct the mistakes: 1. My friend is phoning me twice a week. 2. He pays our on the last day of the month. 3. Managers must to talk to customers. 4. How a high building! 1. My friend phones me twice a week. 2. He pays on the last day of the month. 3. Managers have to talk to customers. 4. What a high building! IV. Translate A: Congratulations with your new job! B: Thanks. I'm so excited. A: What are you gonna do? B: I'll be working on sales. Flexible, and man says, I can easily earn a lot of money. A: It sounds too good to be the true. B: I think I'll like this work. Please don't make me nervous. A: Sorry, you're right. We are here to celebrate. V II I. Answer the following questions: 1. Where have you been this week? 2. What do you prefer: to read about different places or to travel there? Why? 3. Did you take pleasure listening to jazz music? 4. What speciality will you get? 1. I have been at Spain this week. 2. I prefer to travel in different places. 3. No, I didn't 4. I will be a teacher II. Ask 5 types of questions: Susan got an urgent telegram from her home in England. 1. Who did get an urgent telegram? 2. Susan got an urgent telegram from her home in England, didn't she? 3. Did Susan get an urgent telegram? 4. Is Susan's home in England or in Germany? 5. What did Susan get? III. Correct the mistakes: 1. Could please you type it for me? 2. It was so exciting day!3. She’s watching her TV series in the evenings. 4. Betty often have to work overtime. 1. Could you please type it for me? 2. It was so exciting day!3 . She watches her TV series in the evenings. 4. Betty have to work overtime often . IV. Translate A: Did you hear the latest news about Angel? B: No, I didn't. What happened to her? A: It just did nothing with it did not happen. She's going to move to Paris
1

homework

VI
I. Answer the following questions:
1. Where does your friend work? 2. Will you graduate from the university next year? 3. Who devoted his research to the problem of space flights? 4. What mark have you received fir your English test?
1. My friend works in a hospital.
2. No, I won't.
3. Tsiolkovsky devoted his research to the problem of space flights.
4. I have 5 received. I have received 5.

II. Ask 5 types of questions:
Charlie gave his suitcase to a porter.
1)Did Charlie give his suitcase to a porter?
2)Who did give gave his suitcase to a porter?
3)What was given to a porter?
4)Charlie gave his suitcase to a porter, didn't he?
5) Did Charlie give his suitcase or his wallet to a porter?

III Correct the mistakes:
1. My friend is phoning me twice a week (I actually this sentence is already correct, but your sentence is fine too). 2. He pays our on the last day of the month. 3. Managers must to talk to customers. 4. How a high building!

1. My friend phones me twice a week. 2. He pays on the last day of the month. 3. Managers have to talk to customers. 4. What a high building!

IV. Translate
A: Congratulations with on your new job!
B: Thanks. I'm so excited.
A: What are you gonna going to do? [Don't use "gonna" in school work]
B: I'll be working on sales. Flexible, and man says, I can easily earn a lot of money. Not a natural sentence, but I need context in order to correct it
A: It sounds too good to be the true.
B: I think I'll like this work. Please don't make me nervous.
A: Sorry, you're right. We are here to celebrate.

V II
I. Answer the following questions:
1. Where have you been this week? 2. What do you prefer: to read about different places or to travel there? Why? 3. Did you take pleasure in listening to jazz music? 4. What speciality will you get?
1. I have been at Spain this week.
2. I prefer to travel in to different places.
3. No, I didn't
4. I will be a teacher

II. Ask 5 types of questions:
Susan got an urgent telegram from her home in England.
1. Who did get got an urgent telegram?
2. Susan got an urgent telegram from her home in England, didn't she?
3. Did Susan get an urgent telegram?
4. Is Susan's home in England or in Germany?
5. What did Susan get?

III. Correct the mistakes:
1. Could please you type it for me? 2. It was so exciting day!3. She’s watching her TV series in the evenings. 4. Betty often have to work overtime.

1. Could you please type it for me? 2. It was so such an exciting day! 3 . She watches her TV series in the evenings. 4. Betty have has to work overtime often . [You only needed to change "have" into "has" in the original sentence]

IV. Translate
A: Did you hear the latest news about Angel?
B: No, I didn't. What happened to her?
A: It just did nothing with it did not happen Incorrect sentence. She's going to move to Paris