Horacio
Controversial topic It`s possible that many things don`t make too much sense becuase I wanted to use new words, so if it's used without grammatical mistake try to avoid modifying it, PLEASE (my objective is to add this new vocabulary to my usual english) Well, I’m currently doing an internship at a school to become a teacher, and it’s an enviable occasion to get a job next course. So far, my possibilities are still unbroken as I’m doing my best. I constantly ask my tutor about the doubts I can have, and he encourages me to regard how a class works day to day. There are many students who doesn’t turn 18, in other words, they haven’t reached the adulthood yet, so they are evidently concerned about little important issues, and every opinion affects them much more than expected by an adult, therefore, it’s a need to cushion some comments because it could mortgage their future. The moral tenets of this school are based on culture and faith as it’s a catholic school. Children have to pray and worship god leaded by their teachers who have to take the responsibility and take on children, therefore, they will accept the blame for any disturbance or prank and will have to ask for forgiveness in that case. They should warn that a bad behaviour will result in a rough punishment to avoid all of that. The school tries to twin the students each other promoting their principles, but sometimes this sparks overreactions as some students confront the school because they don’t believe in all of that, so they have to find a way to reach a positive agreement for both of them and establish the calm. Parents should first wonder if this is the place where they want to educate their children as if they aren’t religious there will be trouble, but in contrast, they realize that their children will get an awesome education and it could be worth in spite of their different belief, so they have to battle their dignity. In fact, it’s disturbing the huge figure of children who drop out of school nowadays, giving up their education. It’s a barely thought-out decision which could have harrowing consequences and do great harm to their future. Marginalised and trouble families are usually the most affected by this fact, and although we can neither generalise nor prejudge about this issue, it’s proved that they are one of the main trouble spot. It follows on from/results from (¿are both correct right?) a scantily knowledge about the enormous importance that it has.
1

Well, I’m currently doing an internship at a school to become a teacher, and it’s an enviable occasion to get a job next course. So far, my possibilities are still unbroken as I’m doing my best. I constantly ask my tutor about the doubts I can have, and he encourages me to regard how a class works day-to-day. There are many students who doesn’t haven't turn 18. In other words, they haven’t reached the adulthood yet, so they are evidently concerned about little important issues, and every opinion affects them much more than expected by an compared to adult. Therefore, it’s a need to cushion some comments because it could mortgage their future.

The moral tenets of this school are based on culture and faith as it’s a Catholic school. Children have to pray and worship God leaded led by their teachers, who have to take the responsibility and take on children. Therefore, they will accept the blame for any disturbance or prank and will have to ask for forgiveness in that case. They should warn that a bad behaviour will result in a rough punishment to avoid all of that. The school tries to twin the students each other promoting their principles, but sometimes this sparks overreactions as some students confront the school because they don’t believe in all of that, so they have to find a way to reach a positive agreement for both of them and establish the calm.

Parents should first wonder if this is the place where they want to educate their children as, if they aren’t religious, there will be trouble. In contrast, they realize that their children will get an awesome education and it could be worth it in spite of their different beliefs, so they have to battle their dignity. In fact, it’s disturbing the huge figure of children who drop out of school nowadays, giving up their education. It’s a barely thought-out decision which could have harrowing consequences and do great harm to their future. Marginalised and troubled families are usually the most affected by this fact, and although we can neither generalise nor prejudge about this issue, it’s proven that they are one of the main trouble spot. It follows on from/results from a scanty knowledge about the enormous importance that it [what is "it"? Education?] has.