Paloma
Hello everybody!! Hello everybody!!! I'm Paloma. I'm Spanish. I was born in Madrid but I was living in Valencia, a city at the mediterranean coast, from I was a baby. I'm happily married with my boyfriend of youth, and we've two teenagers sons. They sometimes are annoying, because they are teenagers ;). But they are so cute and good boys. I'v got a law degree. And I'm a civil servant after a public competition for years. I like learn English a lot, and now, that my sons need me less, I have came back to school twice a week. I like going to the gym, and doing body pump with Les Mills workouts. Other hobbie of mine is dancing Indian dance. I love it! I love specially classic Indian dance, like bharatanatyam, odissi and kathak, but bollywood is so funny and charming. I am hoping to learn a lot Englis with you. I love this photo because it was taken in an awesonme trip to Budapest last summer. Best regards and kisses a lot from Valencia.

Hello everybody!!

Hello everybody!!! I'm Paloma. I'm Spanish. I was born in Madrid but I have been living in Valencia, a city at the Mediterranean coast, from since I was a baby. I'm happily married with to my boyfriend of youth from childhood , and we've got two teenagers sons. They sometimes are annoying, because they are teenagers ;). But they are so cute and are good boys. I've got a law degree. Aand I'm am a civil servant after a public competition for years competitive selection process. I like learning English a lot, and now, that my sons need me less, I have came come back to school twice a week. I like going to the gym, and doing body pump with Les Mills workouts. Other hobbies of mine isinclude dancing Indian dance. I love it! I love especially love classic Indian dance, like bharatanatyam, odissi and kathak, but bBollywood is so funny and charming. I am hoping to learn a lot more English with you. I love this photo because it was taken in on an awesonme trip to Budapest last summer. Best regards and many kisses a lot from Valencia.