Horacio
About current corruption It`s possible that many things don`t make too much sense becuase I wanted to use new words, so if it's used without grammatical mistake try to avoid modifying it, PLEASE (my objective is to add this new vocabulary to my usual english) Many people complain about the load they have to do as they have been loaded with several assignments but every person must fulfil their duty. They should realize that there are a lot of unemployment people who are praying for getting a decent job. Employers hinder them throughout their abrupt search of job but I praise/laud (¿are both correct right?) their persistence and willingness. Sometimes, it looks like they lack chances and they can feel fooled and isolated by mean companies whose policy is simply make money. They assure that they have to confront prejudice day to day. These firms forbid them to live comfortably, so I can say they are occasionally treated like animals and I would never forgive such humiliation. The wide firms target for increasing their benefits more and more and they will do away with any threat in any way, therefore, if you are getting in the way you are a pain. That behaviour has been the reason because they have been sued so many times, in fact it’s impossible to count them. Judges are a shadow of these enterprises and try to find out the truth, but some of them sell out and back out of researching before starting. Unfortunately, this kind of unfair acts is happening, so it’s not weird/odd (¿are both correct right?) to read about political corruption cases almost daily. It’s clear that the suits (or bigwig) support these forceful practice and provide them the needed tools to bleed the people as if they were a dictators. It’s a shallow manner of acting which is not precisely established by chance as they screen people, in other words, they will literally ruin anyone who doesn’t belong to their side. We can just wait calmly for the arrival of this partnerships' sunset. Someday, they will decay and we will be able to reassure our future children that everything is fine and all this problems were just a trip which disturbed the proper development of the society.
1

About current corruption

It`s possible that many things don`t make too much sense because I wanted to use new words, so if it's used without grammatical mistake, try to avoid modifying it, PLEASE (my objective is to add this new vocabulary to my usual English)*

Many people complain about the load they have to do, as they have been loaded with several assignments, but every person must fulfill their duty. They should realize that there are a lot of unemployment unemployed people who are praying for getting a decent job. Employers hinder them throughout their abrupt search of job* but I praise/laud (are both correct/right?)* their persistence and willingness.*
Sometimes, it looks like they lack chances and they can feel fooled and isolated by mean companies whose policy is simply to make money. They assure that they have to confront prejudice day to day. These firms forbid them to live comfortably, so I can say they are occasionally treated like animals and I would never forgive such humiliation.

The wide firm's target for increasing their benefits more and more and they will do away with any threat in any way, therefore, if you are getting in the way, you are a pain. That behaviour has been the reason because that they have been sued so many times, in fact, it’s impossible to count them.
Judges are a shadow of these enterprises and try to find out the truth, but some of them sell out and back out of researching before starting. Unfortunately, this kind of unfair acts is happening, so it’s not weird/odd (are both correct right?)* to read about political corruption cases almost daily.
It’s clear that the suits (or bigwigs) support these forceful practices and provide them the needed tools to bleed the people as if they were a dictators. It’s a shallow manner of acting, which is not precisely established by chance as they screen people, in other words, they will literally ruin anyone who doesn’t belong to their side.

We can just wait calmly for the arrival of this these partnerships' sunset. Someday, they will decay and we will be able to reassure our future children that everything is fine and all these this problems were just a trip which disturbed the proper development of the society.

*Okay, I'll do my best

*We would say "job search"

*Yes, both are correct, but we don't say "laud" very often

*Another word you can use is "perseverance"

*Yes, both are correct

Very good vocabulary! Also, congradulations on writing a longer notebook; keep going!