sinrou
A short profile practice Jing was kind of a famous person while studying univerisy in Hunan. “Nothing special......just because I’m easy-going. And I like doing interesting things, that is why I came here to study international multimedia journalism.” She winked her eyes and smiled, then fall into thinking. She changed the subject after few seconds of silence.” But I love being alone sometimes... I have certain quiet interests.” Her eyes brightened even more in a sudden. “ I started to learn painting when I was three years old. It was my favorite thing to do when I was a child. And even now. I had learnt different styles of arts, both western and traditional Chinese painting. It lasted for eleven years until I entered junior high school and my parents wished me to focus on studying.” She sighed slightly, pulled her coffee away. “ Sometimes I wonder if I should have continued and made it my profession. But anyway, being an artist or painter is never easy, especially in my country.” She said it like a whisper. The radiance of the sunset was dying away. She bended her head. In a moment her eyes looked mildly anxious, but it wasn’t prolonged. “ I am going out tonight with my friends.” She told me with joy while walking out together from the lounge at night. She has recovered from the tiring night and was ready for more fun. Street lamps lightened up her face, even her flying long hair in cool wind feels good. After a short goodbye, she left a final friendly smile and hurried away from the door, walking into crowds and noise, where she can always find herself comfortable.

A short profile practice

Jing was kind of a famous person while studying univerisy at university in Hunan. “Nothing special......just because I’m easy-going. And I like doing interesting things, that is why I came here to study international multimedia journalism,she winked her eyes and smiled, then fell into thinking her thoughts. She changed the subject after few seconds of silence. ”But I love being alone sometimes... I have certain quiet interests.” Her eyes brightened even more in all of a sudden.

“I started to learn painting when I was three years old. It was my favorite thing to do when I was a child. And even now. I had learnt different styles of arts, both western and traditional Chinese painting. It lasted for eleven years until I entered junior high school and my parents wished wanted me to focus on studying.” She sighed slightly, pulled her coffee away. “Sometimes I wonder if I should have continued and made it my profession. But anyway, being an artist or painter is never easy, especially in my country,she said it like a whisper. The radiance of the sunset was dying away. She bended bent her head. In a moment her eyes looked mildly anxious, but it wasn’t prolonged.

“I am going out tonight with my friends,” she told me with joy while walking out together from the lounge at night. She had recovered from the tiring night and was ready for more fun. Street lamps lightened up her face, even her flying long hair in the cool wind feels felt good. After a short goodbye, she left a final friendly smile and hurried away from the door, walking into crowds and noise, where she can could always find herself comfortable.