i am sorry sometimes if you are not aware of anyone's culture and custom especially of you belong to other nation then unconsciously you do some mistakes. these mistake are nothing to you. but the person in front of you get upset. thus sorry to all people who get angry or sad over my unknown mistakes. which i do unconsciously.

I am sorry

Sometimes if you are not aware of anyone's culture and custom especially if you belong to other another nation then unconsciously you do make some mistakes. These mistake are nothing to you, but the person in front of you gets upset. Thus, sorry, to all the people who get angry or sad over my unknown mistakes, which I do make unconsciously.

I am sorry

Sometimes when if you are not aware of another person's anyone's culture and customs especially if of you are from belong to another nation then you can unconsciously make youdo some mistakes. These mistakes may mean are nothing to you. but the person in front of you may get upset. So I apologize thus sorry to all the people who got angry or sad over my unintentional unknown mistakes, which I made unconsciously.

Comments:  Nice of you to apologize!  I guess cultural education is important so that we don't make these unintentional mistakes.  :)