Jeff
Steve Kaufmann is polyglot I recently discovered a new Youtuber who is polyglot. He talks at least 14 languages. His name is Steve Kaufmann. He's from Canada and he speaks English as first language. He has been speaking Chinese for 20 years and apparently, according to the comments in his Chinese videos, he speaks very, very well. I wonder how polyglots do to manage their brain in order to speak many languages. It's incredible to see the abilities of some people. I love learning English and it's a daily challenge for me and teaching it to my 2 year-old daughter at the same time is not the easiest thing to do but I try to do my best. I know I make mistakes, but in the future I'll be better and I'm confident about it. It's been two years since I've started to learn American English and I'm happy to see the results today. My goal is to work on my accent which I like to do and I find it pretty hard by moment but the more it's tricky the more I like it.
1

I recently discovered a new Youtuber who is polyglot. He speaks at least 14 languages. His name is Steve Kaufmann. He's from Canada and he speaks English as his first language. He has been speaking Chinese for 20 years and apparently, according to the comments in his Chinese videos, he speaks very, very well.

I wonder how polyglots’ brains works so they can speak many languages. It's incredible to see the abilities of some people.

I love learning English; it's a daily challenge for me and teaching it to my 2-year-old daughter at the same time is not the easiest thing to do but I try to do my best.

I know I make mistakes, but in the future I'll improve and I have confidence. It's been two years since I've started learning American English and I'm happy with where I am today. My goal is to work on my accent, which I like to do, and I find it pretty challenging at the moment but the trickier it is the more I enjoy it.

Great job. I made changes to make it read more smoothly, flow better, etc. but it was really good how it I was. I totally understood you.

Instead of just correcting, I tried to make the text sound like something a native English speaker might have said, which is why there are so many changes. Hopefully this is also helpful.

Steve Kaufmann is a polyglot (although polyglot is technically an adjective as well, it sounds very bizarre; I prefer to use it as a noun)

I recently came across (optional but more natural sounding) a new (I assume he is not new, but rather your knowledge of him is new; I’d omit this because you already express the same thought with “recently”) YouTuber (how Wikipedia capitalizes the word), named Steve Kaufmann, (brought this in so the paragraph sounds less repetitive) who is a polyglot. He speaks at least 14 languages. His name is Steve Kaufmann. Although he's from Canada and he speaks English as first language, he has been speaking Chinese for 20 years and apparently, according to the comments in his Chinese videos, he speaks the language very, very well.

I wonder how polyglots do to have to sort things out in the heads so that they can speak so many languages. It's incredible to see the abilities that some people have(optional change)

Learning just one language (English) is enough of a challenge for me, especially when I’m trying to teach it to my 2-year-old daughter at the same time. In the end though, it’s something I love to do, and so I always do my best. (Rewrote this paragraph because you need to properly contrast yourself with the polyglot have it make sense in context of the proceeding text.)

I know I still make mistakes, but I get better every day — I’m sure of it. It's been two years since I've started learning American English, and I'm satisfied with my progress so far. My current focus is improving my accent. It’s hard work, but that’s what I like about it.