Asami
American Football Yesterday, I went to watch a college football game with my Japanse friends. We woke up late because we bought many cloths on Black Friday and so tired the previous day. But due to the deep and long sleep, we could be refreshed when we got up. We bought and wore sweatshirt that has a university logo, a beanie and pretty stickers on our cheeks for the game. It was so enthusiastic and fun as we forgot a coldness outside. Our team got points constantly though it sometimes allowed the opponent to do so, and it finally won :D The most surprising thing for me was there were more than 50000 people watching the game in the studium. Also everyone cheered up so loudly and sang and danced freely, which just looked like America! The girl next to us shouted out vulgar words so many times that we laughed a lot. Anyways, I had so much fun and I'd like to say thank you to my friends who invited me there. I will never forget this event.
2

American Football
     In the past few days, I went shopping and also watched to watch a college football game with my Japanese friends. Because we were tired from the previous day, my friends and I woke up very late. and After we all woke up, we bought several clothes on Black Friday. We also bought and wore sweatshirts that have the university logo on themand we were so tired from the previous day When we finally did decide to get up, we were refreshed due to lots of sleep. We also bought a beanie, Once we got pretty stickers on our cheeks we were ready to see the football game. We were so enthusiastic and had so much fun as that we forgot about how coldness it was outside. Through they sometimes allowed the opponent to score, our team got points constantly and finally won!:D The most surprising thing for me was there was more than 50,000 people watching the game!  in the studium Also Everyone in the stadium cheered so loudly, sang, and danced freely, which felt a lot like America to us. The girl next to us continued to shout out vulgar words which made us all laugh a ton!so many times that we laughed a lot Anyways, I had so much fun that I'd like to say thank you to all of my friends who invited me there. I will never forget this event. 

(please note that a lot of these corrections make it sound better and your spelling or wording was not  always wrong)

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :) P.S. I love American football!

American Football

Yesterday, I went to watch a college football game with my Japanese friends. We woke up late because we bought many clothes on Black Friday and we were so tired from the previous day. But due to the deep and long sleep, we would be refreshed when we got up. We bought and wore sweatshirt that has the university logo, a beanie, and pretty stickers on our cheeks for the game. It was so enthusiastic and fun as we forgot about coldness outside. Our team got points constantly though it sometimes they allowed the opponent to do so, and it finally won :D
The most surprising thing for me was there were more than 50,000 people watching the game in the studium. Also everyone cheered so loudly and sang and danced freely, which just looked like America! The girl next to us shouted out vulgar words so many times that we laughed a lot.
Anyways, I had so much fun and I'd like to say thank you to my friends who invited me there. I will never forget this event.