pablo
The relationship with our enviroment. Kill or be killed? The nature give us the foods and all kinds of stuff that we requiere, why should we stop?. If we don`t, we will dry the rivers and even the tinyest stream. We wil change the climate and we, our kids and grandchildrens will suffer because of that. Saying that we are the enemy of the wild life is easy but what have you done to help. Will you eat only vegetables? Will you only go on bike to everywhere?. Let think deeper about that, if we eat merely vegetables and we use exclusively the bike, we are not hurting the enviorment? the answer is NO!, and it`s beause all the manmade thing need energy, prime materials and transport this means oil, minery and trucks. Even the solar plants, eolic plants are artificial things that requiere all the stuff that I have mencioned. It`s is better in order to don`t hurt the planet, using only organic vegetable collected by hand? NO¡, again. As a matter of fact if we don`t use mechanized tools the productivity will fall and we will use more water, more people and more space, hurting more and more the planet. The answer is in middle. We have to become "more efficient in the destruction of the planet" and saying this I`m not refering to destroy more and saying the opposite: "how we destroy less but mantaining our quality of life?". To do so, we need technology, resources, knowledge and conciousness.
1

The relationship with our environment. Kill or be killed?

The Nature gives us the foods and all kinds of stuff/things that we require, so why should we stop?. 
If we don’t, we will dry out the rivers and even the tiniest stream. We will change the climate and we, our kids and grandchildren will suffer because of that. 
Saying that we are the enemy of the wildlife is easy but what have you done to help? Will you eat only vegetables? Will you only go on bike to everywhere *Will you go everywhere by bike? Let’s think deeper more deeply about that - if we eat merely vegetables and we exclusively use the bikes, we are not are we not hurting the environment? The answer is NO! Nearly all manmade things need energy, prime (primary?) materials and transport which requires this means oil, mining and trucks causing environmental destruction. Even the solar plants, Eolic plants are artificial things that require all the stuff/things that I have mentioned. 
It`s is better in order to don`t hurt the planet, using only organic vegetable collected by hand Is it better, in order not to hurt the planet to use only organic vegetables collected using manual labour? No, again/ Again, no. As a matter of fact if we don’t use mechanized (mechanised if using U.K. spelling) tools, the productivity will fall and we will use more water, more people/manual labour and more space, hurting more and more the planet the planet more and more. 
The answer is in the middle. We have to become "more efficient in the destruction of the planet" and by saying this I’m not referring to destroying more, I am saying the opposite: "how do we destroy less but maintain our quality of life"? To do so, we need technology, resources, knowledge and consciousness.

*If you wanted to use your original sentence structure “Will you go by bike everywhere” sounds alright but the one in blue sounds better.