rioko
My plan today I'm going to go to see the autumn leaves:) At first, I promised to go with two of my friends. Unfortunately, one of them told me that she might not be able to come today. And the other said Just OK in her reply. After that, She added that she could come if we go in the afternoon. Then nobody but me answered to her suggestion:-| So I am not sure if we can go together, but I have been looking forward to going there, so I think I will probably go and see there however they may not come:) It's time I started to prepare, so I've gotta go! Everyone, enjoy your Sunday!

My plans today

I'm going to go to see the autumn leaves:)
At first, I promised to go with two of my friends. Unfortunately, one of them told me that she might not be able to come today. And the other said Just OK in her reply.
After that, She added that she could come if we go in the afternoon. Nobody but me answered to her suggestion:-| So I am not sure if we can go together, but I have been looking forward to going there, so I think I will probably go and see them. However they may not come:) It's time I start getting prepared, so I've gotta go! Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.