Haru
How to Expand My Vocabulary 3 For a long time, I had been wondering how to improve my vocabulary. I finally decided that I should be patient with the difference between what I know and what I don't know. That's all. Whenever I think about the entire vocabulary native speakers usually read or use, I can't help being frustrated with my small vocabulary. My vocabulary is very limited. I would always have to look in a dictionary if I was in an English speaking country. I know I can express myself better than before, but, honestly, I almost always avoid saying exactly what I want to say. If I try to do that, I can hardly think of any words or expressions to say. Of course, in my native language, I sometimes have to think of the right words or expressions to say, but not very often. Now I think it is very important to face the difference between what I should know and what I know. Learning something is trying to find out what I understand well and what I don't.

I`m a spanish native learning engish.

How to Expand My Vocabulary 3

For a long time, I had been wondering how to improve my vocabulary. I finally decided that I should be patient with the difference between what I know and what I don't know. That's all. Whenever I think about the entire vocabulary native speakers usually read or use, I can't help being frustrated with my small vocabulary. My vocabulary is very limited. I would always have to look in a dictionary if I were* in an English speaking country. I know I can express myself better than before, but honestly, I almost always avoid saying exactly what I want to say. If I try to do that, I can hardly think in any words or expressions to say. Of course, in my native language, I sometimes have to think about the right words or expressions to say, but not very often.
Now I think it is very important to face the difference between what I should know and what I know. Learning something is trying to find out what I understand well and what I don't.

* second conditional