Forlove
Is hard to use something like this Most time,i can read English,But is too hard to speak for me.My friend tell me this place.Is hard for me.I donot like some face like those.So colourful.And i did not use computer.But if i really help others.That will make me happy.
It is not hard to use this :) italki is an excellent way to learn a language. If you only use the free functions (italki notebook or messages), it will help you to learn English. If you find a "language partner", and you talk on Skype, it will help because you can speak English out loud, and you will get more confidence. Also you can teach the other person some Mandarin Chinese words. But if you use paid lessons, it will be even better. You can find a good teacher, and your English will improve more. Do not worry about faces. You can tell the teacher that you only want to speak (audio) and do not want to use video chat :)

Is hard to use something like this

Most of the time,i can read English,But it is too hard to speak for me.My friend told me about this place.It Is hard for me.I don't like some face like those.So colorful.And i did not use computer.But if i really help others.That will make me happy.