Maria Almeida
India's Daughter A few weeks ago, I watched to the documentary "India's Daughter". It was the most sad film I ever saw in my whole life. It was about Jyoti Singh, a girl in her early twenties, who had been seriously attacked and raped. A lot of people went to streets in India to protest against the violence that she suffered and to defend women's rights as well. The film makes us remember how prejudice leads to awful things.

India's Daughter

A few weeks ago, I watched to the documentary "India's Daughter". It was the most sad saddest film I had ever saw seen in my whole life. It was about Jyoti Singh, a girl in her early twenties, who had been seriously attacked and raped. A lot of people went to streets in India to protest against the violence that she suffered and to defend women's rights as well. The film makes us remember how prejudice leads to awful things.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)