John
Working in a Team I’m going to talk a software development team. I don’t really remember how many members were in the team. But I guess there must have been no more than 10 people because if the team had contained too many workers, it would have been hard to manage. The team member were all my colleagues. And the most important one in the team was, of course, the project manager. He was in his early forties, and senior to most of other member. I shouldn’t forget to mention that my girlfriend was also in the team. The team would have be less interesting without her. The purpose of the team was to develop a new search engine for our company to replace to the old one. I have no idea if you know what a search engine is. But I am not sure if I can explain it clearly. Well, basically, it is used to search something on the internet. For example, When you are googling, the search engine of that company works for you. I have a few good reasons for joining that team. To begin with, I could learn a lot from those senior members while working together. A second reason might have been due to my girlfriend who was so popular with the team.

Working in a Team

I’m going to talk about a software development team. I don’t really remember how many members were in the team. But I guess there must have been no more than 10 people, because if the team had contained too many workers, it would have been hard to manage.
The team members were all my colleagues. And the most important one in the team was, of course, the project manager. He was in his early forties, and senior to most of the other members. I shouldn’t forget to mention that my girlfriend was also in the team. The team would have been less interesting without her.
The purpose of the team was to develop a new search engine for our company, to replace to the old one. I have no idea if you know what a search engine is. But I am not sure if I can explain it clearly. Well, basically, it is used to search for something on the internet. For example, when you are googling, the search engine of that company works for you.
I had a few good reasons for joining that team. To begin with, I could learn a lot from those senior members while working together. A second reason might have been due to my girlfriend who was so popular with the team.