John
A Letter to a store You have recently bought a TV and it arrived damaged. Write a letter to the store manager and say: - When and what TV did you buy? - Describe the damage. - How can the issue be solved in your opinion? Dir Sir/Madam, I am writing in relation to a damaged TV bought from your store last Friday. It is a 29-inch SONY LED television and the delivery number is AD2009. When it was delivered to my home yesterday evening, I found it had been damaged, and completely unusable. There is a clear and long crack on the screen, for the left top down to the right bottom. There also seems to be a problem with the on/off switch since I can't turn on the TV at all after trying several times. Plus, one of the keys on the remote controller board has dropped, and I am not sure if it still works. I can't be satisfied with this merchandise, and therefore would like to replace a new one or refund. If it is convenient for you, I would really like you to deliver a new to my place and take away the current one this Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to hearing from you Yours Faithfully, John Smith