John
Living Away From Your Parents In most parts of the world, many more young people choose to live with their peers instead of their parents after finishing education. Personally, I believe this is a good thing for both the young and the old generation. Living in places away from their parents is beneficial to the youth since it helps them to acquire practical skills. When they don't live the elderly generation, they have to learn how to get on with friends of similar ages, and deal with personal issues such as who they should go out with. Those skills are crucial to their career development. Also, Living somewhere else means they no longer have anybody who they can always depend on financially, so they need to make money for a living by themselves, and hopefully they will develop a sense of how to spend it. On the other hand, for parents, after having devoted most of their time and energy to their children, they finally get a chance to live easily. This allows them to develop their own hobbies and enjoy their time with their friends. Young people and their parents living separately may also reduce the possibility of conflict between them that are caused mainly by closeness. Personally, I no longer lived with my folks after graduating from college, which benefits us very much. That is not to say we don't need each other. As a matter of fact, my parents and I helped each other whenever we need. I would suggest young people should live independently away from their parents since there is nobody they can depend on all their life.
1

Living Away From Your Parents

In most parts of the world, many more young people choose are choosing to live with their peers instead of their parents after finishing education school. Personally, I believe this is a good thing for both the young and the old generation.

Living in places away from their parents is beneficial to the youth since it helps them to acquire practical skills. When they don't live their parents elderly generation, they have to learn how to get on along with friends of similar ages and deal with personal issues such as who they should go out with. Those skills are crucial to their career personal development. Also, living somewhere else means they no longer have anybody someone who they can always depend on financially. so They need to make money for a living by themselves on their own and so hopefully they will develop a sense of how to spend it properly.

On the other hand, for the parents, after having devoted most of their time and energy to their children, they finally get a chance to live easily. This allows them to develop their own hobbies and enjoy their time with their friends. Young people and their parents living separately may also reduce the possibility of conflict between them that are is caused mainly by closeness living together.

Personally, I no longer lived with my folks parents after graduating from college which benefits us very much. That is not to say we don't need each other. As a matter of fact, my parents and I helped each other whenever we need it. I would suggest young people should live independently away from their parents since there is nobody they can depend on all their life they are unable to depend on someone their whole life."

Hi hitperson, I corrected mostly for awkward-sounding sentence constructions and added suggestions (in blue).