怪盗キッド
My love !!! In the world, the most greatest gift that heaven sent to the earth is ''love''. To love and to be loved make everyone feel so happy.No one can live without love. When i suddently saw her, my heart jumped all over the places and i knew that my love is only for her all lifelong. She and me studied in the same class.Everyday, i always glance at her in the class and she turned her face to my eyes then my cheek quickly turned into red cos i felt so shy. I can't take my eyes off of her cos she is my angel in my eyes.So, what should i do to attract her attention to me ? I wish i can dedicate my life for her, do everything that make her always smile on her lips.
1

My love !!!

In the world, the most greatest gift that heaven sent to the earth is called ''love''. To love and to be loved make everyone feel so happy.No one can live without love. When i suddently saw her, my heart jumped all over the places and i knew that my love is only for her all lifelong. She and me studied in the same class.Everyday, i always glance at her in the class and she turned her face to my eyes then my cheek quickly turned into red cos i felt so shy. I can't take my eyes off of her cos she is my angel in my eyes.So, what should i do to attract her attention to me ? I wish i can dedicate my life for her, do everything that make her always smile on her lips.