Vlad
Amusing Incident. This amusing incident was happened to me several years ago when I was on a business trip for my company in the big city called Yekaterinburg. All that day I and my driver were riding around the city trying to implement a huge amount of tasks which have been entrusted to us. Everyone who has been in a big city at least once knows for sure how difficult to do something there because of tense traffic. Long waits at traffic lights and constant traffic jams make you annoying and just furious man even if nothing wrong has happened. It was evening when we finished our last performance of the job and started to move home back being happy and very tired. On one of the central streets of the city we came to a stand at a stoplight in the far left lane while the right lane was empty and no cars were there. In the same time one heavy drunk man began slowly to cross the driveway from left to right just before our car. He was really screwed up to such an extent so he did not aware where he was and what he was doing. We jokingly say about those people that they are moving 'on autopilot' meaning their uncertain gait and body movement as a robot. My driver pushed me with his elbow and said somehow prophetically ' Look at that man! Now he will be hit'. So far I don’t know why he sounded those words there. However, subsequent events unfolded rapidly and I would say were unexpected for us. Suddenly I heard a great roar of car engine on the right of us. I looked to the right and saw rushing at breakneck speed car on the right-hand lane. Apparently a chauffeur of that crazy car has noticed late at stop light and this boozer crossed the road. He had harshly braked just before the crossroad but it was too late already. So the clash was inevitable. In my eyes this boozer took off above the car from the blow and fell down on the road like a sack with potatoes. My driver told me sorrowfully ' That's all there is to it. He is dead.' I looked at the chauffeur of that crazy car. It was a young man about 24 years old wearing dark glasses. He was very pale and looked scared and depressed. Unexpectedly that drunken got up on his feet, dusted his trousers and walked away as if nothing had happened. Our surprise there was no end. I thought to myself if he was sober he certainly would have died. There is no doubt that there is some mystery in a such behavior of drunken people. Who could be able to solve this puzzle?

Amusing Incident.

This amusing incident was happened to me several years ago when I was on a business trip for my company in the big city called Yekaterinburg. All that day I and my driver and I were riding around the city trying to implement a huge amount of tasks which had have been entrusted to us. Everyone who has been in a big city at least once knows for sure how difficult it is to do something there because of tense traffic. Long waits at traffic lights and constant traffic jams make you annoying annoyed and just furious man even if nothing wrong has happened. It was evening when we finished our last performance of the job and started to go back home move home back being happy and very tired. On one of the central streets of the city we came to a stand at a stoplight in the far left lane while the right lane was empty and no cars were there. In At the same time one heavy heavily drunk man began slowly to cross the street driveway from left to right just before our car. He was really screwed up to such an extent so he did was not aware where he was and what he was doing. We jokingly say about those people that they are moving 'on autopilot' meaning their uncertain gait and body movement as a robot. My driver pushed me with his elbow and said somehow prophetically ' Look at that man! Now he will be hit'. So far I don’t know why he said sounded those words there. However, subsequent events unfolded rapidly and I would say were unexpected for us. Suddenly I heard a great roar of car engine on the right of us. I looked to the right and saw, rushing at breakneck speed, a car in on the right-hand lane. Apparently a the chauffeur of that crazy car has had noticed the stop light too late late at stop light and this boozer crossed the road. He had harshly braked just before the crossroad but it was too late already. So the clash was inevitable. In my eyes this boozer took off above the car from the blow and fell down on the road like a sack with potatoes. My driver told me sorrowfully ' That's all there is to it. He is dead.' I looked at the chauffeur of that crazy car. It was a young man about 24 years old wearing dark glasses. He was very pale and looked scared and depressed. Unexpectedly that drunken got up on his feet, dusted his trousers and walked away as if nothing had happened. Our surprise there was no end We were surprised to no end.  I thought to myself, if he was were sober, he certainly would have died. There is no doubt that there is some mystery in a such behavior of drunken people. Who could be able to solve this puzzle?