美语鹭宝宝
DWARF LITTLE HERO DWARF LITTLE HERO Among the great fields had a little hole and a little small dwarf lived in it. After he had finished digging the hole he met a little small mouse who wanted to live with him, so he agreed. Since the mouse had moved in with him, he always wanted to play with the mouse. But knowing that the mouse was sick he decided to just leave him alone. One day the little dwarf got out of the hole and went to find some food to eat. He gathered some nuts, fruits and some grass from the woods and went back to his hole. He shared the food with his friend the mouse and they talked for a bit. After their lunch it was time to go to sleep. Some bad guys which were squirrels came down from their tree to set up fires. The dwarf was in charge of the hole so he stayed up all afternoon to keep an eye on the bad guys. The bad guys set up fire in the hole when the dwarf was walking toward the kitchen. And when the fire came very big the squirrels ran away. The little dwarf soon found that and got very angry so he found a way to save the mouse. He got a bucket of water and poured it near the mouse’s bed and the fire was put out there. And now the dwarf threw the bucket outside and immediately went to his bed; he went into the fire and was burned to death. When the mouse woke up he saw firefighters right by his side. He saw the little dwarf lying down. He tried to wake him up but he couldn’t. The firefighters told him what had happened and the little mouse cried bitterly, and asking the dead dwarf why he had to do this. Since then the little mouse always helped the animals. And the squirrels were caught in jail. The moral of this story is said never hurt people or you will be caught by the end.