Cherry Song
Article summary- The Glove The story is about a thief, who had stealing something before, got caught because of his own carelessness. As the saying goes, nobody escapes the judgment of heaven. James Dume, a jeweler in the little town of Brampton, needed money hungrily because a person, who recognize that James were in the same prison as he were in, threatened him to give him a sum of money, he would reveal his stealing convictions otherwise. James had no chance but to give away his money more than once. After giving away so much money that he could not afford any more, losing his money in gambling as well, James was determined to steal valuable things from Richard Strong’s house. James creped to Richard’s house at a very dark night. Everything was going well in his stealing process until Strong found him and called out his name. He is not nervous at all. He just happened to hold an old knife and used it to kill Strong in the very moment, unconscious that he had committed something seriously illegal.What’s worse,he did not feel a bit guilty for taking away Strong’s life. He came home after clean all the evidence that could be left. But, he found that one of his gloves was missing. He was feared that the glove could have been in the Strong’s house. Then he came back to find the glove, got caught by the police that coming to arrest the suspicious. He was confused that he did not find the glove in the Richard’s house. Guess what, when he was allowed to go home, he found the glove was lying on the ground. He was too regret to say anything. However, no matter how skillful a criminal is, he will not escape the judgment forever. But try to be skillful; do not commit crime.
1

Article summary- The Glove

The story is about a thief, who had stealing something before and got caught because of his own carelessness. As the saying goes, nobody escapes the judgment of heaven.
James Dume, a jeweler in the little town of Brampton, needed money hungrily because a person recognized that James were was in the same prison. as he were in, He threatened him James to give him a sum of money otherwise, he would reveal his past/idenitity as a thief stealing convictions otherwise. James had no chance choice but to give away his money more than once. After giving away so much money that he could not afford to give any more and losing his money in gambling as well, James was determined to steal valuable things from Richard Strong’s house.
James crept to Richard’s house at  during a very dark night. Everything was going well in his stealing process until Strong found him and called out his name. He is  was not nervous at all. He just happened to hold an old knife and used it to kill Strong in that very moment, unconscious that he had committed something seriously illegal.What’s worse,he did not feel a bit guilty for taking away Strong’s life. He came home afterwards and cleaned all the evidence that could be left. But, he found that one of his gloves was missing. He was feared that the glove could have been in the Strong’s house. Then he came  went back to find the glove, got caught by the police that were coming to arrest the suspicious. He was confused that he did not find the glove in the Richard’s house. Guess what, when he was allowed to go home, he found the glove was lying on the ground. He was  felt too regret to say anything.
However, no matter how skillful a criminal is, he will not escape judgment forever. But Don't try to be skillful; do not commit crime.

Hey Cherry! That was an interesting story and it's well written. A few pieces of advice, just shorten your sentences a bit otherwise, the meaning gets lost. Keep up the good work!

Article summary- The Glove

The story is about a thief, who had stolen something before and got caught because of his own carelessness. As the saying goes, nobody escapes the judgment of heaven.
James Dume, a jeweler in the little town of Brampton, needed money desperately because a person, who recognized that James was in the same prison as him, threatened him to give him a sum of money, he would reveal his stealing convictions otherwise. James had no choice but to give away his money more than once. After giving away so much money that he could not afford any more, losing his money in gambling as well, James was determined to steal valuable things from Richard Strong’s house.
James crept into Richard’s house on a very dark night. Everything was going well in his <em>stealing process (grammatically correct, but very clumsy) </em>until Strong found him and called out his name. He is not nervous at all. He just happened to hold an old knife and used it to kill Strong in the very moment, unconscious that he had committed something seriously illegal.What’s worse,he did not feel a bit guilty for taking away Strong’s life. He came home after cleaning all the evidence that could be left. But, he found that one of his gloves was missing. He feared that the glove could have been in Strong’s house. Then he came back to find the glove, got caught by the police that coming to arrest the suspicious. He was confused that he did not find the glove in the Richard’s house. Guess what, when he was allowed to go home, he found the glove was lying on the ground. He was too regretful to say anything.
However, no matter how skillful a criminal is, he will not escape the judgment forever. But try to be skillful; do not commit crime.

---

Add me as a friend :)