Iacopo
IELTS attempt 2 It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sport person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 80% of children grow up thinking they cannot draw and what is worse they believe they will never be able to develop this ability. Some people are of the opinion that there is a big gap between talented and normal people that hard working cannot fill. It is my belief that everyone with enough perseverance can develop particular abilities and reach high levels in every field. The majority of people confuses talent and hard working. It is maybe because we are taught to admire unconditionally who is supposed to be a skilled person without questioning how he or she acquired that ability. For instance, some time ago a little child became very popular because he was able to put a ball in a basket from whatever position he chose. While the web population was astonished, his dad admitted his son practiced all day and it was not strange to understand why his child always succeeded. Similarly, Van Gogh is another example of the power of hard working. His works undoubtedly withstood the test of time and that is more astonishing if we consider how much he struggled to learn drawing as an adult. At the same time, history is plenty of characters who were born with unnatural and undiscussed abilities who gave a boost in their fields and changed the world. Mozart, for example, was one of the most prolific and the most sensational artists of his era. Undeniably considered a genius, he came from a family of musicians and he started playing the piano since he was four years old with certainly virtuosity. Likewise every subject has its own brilliant personality who made the difference, from Michelangelo in art to Usain Bolt in athletic. To conclude, it is hard to understand when to position the borderline between talent and hardworking, to consider something as an innate ability or as a consequence of long hour efforts. No matter what we think, it is necessary to teach our children developing their skills and to make them understand that nothing is impossible with perseverance and determination.

I'm a native speaker but not a grammar expert...certainly take these corrections in that manor!

IELTS attempt 2

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sport person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

80% of children grow up thinking they cannot draw and what is worse they believe they will never be able to develop this ability. Some people are of the opinion that there is a big gap between talented and normal people that hard working cannot fill cannot be filled with hard work (what you wrote just sounds unusual...it isn't wrong) . It is my belief that everyone with enough perseverance can develop particular abilities and reach high levels in every field.

The majority of people confuses talent and hard working with hard work. Maybe it is maybe because we are taught to admire unconditionally who is supposed to be a skilled person unconditionally without questioning how he or she acquired that ability. For instance, some time ago a little child became very popular because he was able to put a ball in a basket from whatever position he chose. While the web population was astonished, his dad admitted his son practiced all day and it was not strange to understand why his child always succeeded. Similarly, Van Gogh's artistic ability is another example of the power of hard working. His works undoubtedly withstood the test of time and that is more astonishing if we consider how much he struggled to learn drawing as an adult.

At the same time, history is full of plenty of characters who were born with unnatural and undiscussed abilities who gave a boost in their fields and changed the world. Mozart, for example, was one of the most prolific and the most sensational artists of his era. Undeniably considered a genius, he came from a family of musicians and he started playing the piano since when he was four years old with certainly virtuosity. Likewise every subject has its own brilliant personality who made the difference, from Michelangelo in art to Usain Bolt in athletics.

To conclude, it is hard to understand when to position the borderline where to draw the line between talent and hardworking, when to consider something as an innate ability or as a consequence of long hour of efforts practice. No matter what we think, it is necessary to teach our children to developing their skills and to make them understand that nothing is impossible with possible without perseverance and determination.

In my opinion we can summarize your article in two words the difference between amatuer and professional.i mean professional people are born with unique traits but an amatuer is some one who is gaining a skill.i think both of the ,the amatuer or the professional have to work hard