shantt123
An email writing (Exercise) Dear Mr Rages, I am writing to talk about the complaint that we have recently received from the student. After checking the records, we found out that there were plenty of complaints from people who had food poisoning. Take Gracie Ma, as an example. She visited the Coffee Shop on Tuesday 3rd January and ordered a sandwich. An hour later, she started suffering from stomach pains. The doctor told her that it was she had a food poisoning from the food in the campus Coffee Shop. Due to the complaint, we have taken a follow-up action on Monday 9th March and unfortunately there were many unacceptable problems. First, many ingredients such as meat and vegetables were kept for long period of time out of the fridge. They were no longer fresh and gone bad. Moreover, we found there were insects, for example, cockroaches, in the kitchen. Furthermore, the stuffs did not wear any plastic gloves. We hope that (Question:I don't know how to end up my writing in a polite way. I need to warn him if he doesn't make improvement, the campus wont renew the contract. So how should I finish my writing? need helpTT) Yours truly, Pat Lee Assistant Campus services Department
1

An email writing (Exercise)

Dear Mr Rages,
I am writing to talk about the complaint that we have recently received from the student.
After checking the records, we found out that there were plenty of many complaints from people who had food poisoning. Take Gracie Ma, as an example. She visited the Coffee Shop on Tuesday 3rd January and ordered a sandwich. An hour later, she started suffering from stomach pains. The doctor told her that it was she had a food poisoning from the food in the campus Coffee Shop.
Due to the complaint, we have taken a follow-up action on Monday 9th March and unfortunately there were many unacceptable problems. First, many ingredients such as meat and vegetables were kept for long period of time out of the fridge. They were no longer fresh and had gone bad. Moreover, we found there were insects, for example, cockroaches, in the kitchen. Furthermore, the stuffs staff did not wear any plastic gloves.
Please understand the student safety is our top priority, and we expect our Food Services to adhere to the highest standards of health and safety . Please review the health and safety guidelines and put them into practice at your earliest convenience. Unless we can determine that your shop adheres to these standards, for the health of the students, the campus will be forced to discontinue your contract with us. 
Yours truly,
Pat Lee
Assistant
Campus services Department

1

An email writing (Exercise)

Dear Mr Rages,
I am writing to talk about the with regards to the complaints that we have recently received from the students.
After checking the records, we found out that there were plenty of complaints from students/people who had  food poisoning. Take Gracie Ma, as an example : she visited the coffee shop on Tuesday 3rd January and ordered a sandwich, and an hour later, she started suffering from stomach pains. The doctor told her that it was she had a food poisoning from the food (that she had eaten)in the campus coffee shop.
Due to the complaint, we had taken a follow-up investigation on Monday 9th March , and unfortunately, there were many issues pertaining to hygiene that are unacceptable problems. Firstly, many ingredients such as meat and vegetables were kept forlong period of time outside of the fridge. They were no longer fresh and had gone bad. Moreover, we found there were insects , for example, cockroaches, in the kitchen. Furthermore, the kitchen staffs did not wear any plastic gloves.
We hope that (Question:I don't know how to end up my writing in a polite way. I need to warn him if he doesn't make improvement, the campus wont renew the contract. So how should I finish my writing? need helpTT)
Yours truly,
Pat Lee
Assistant
Campus services Department

We hope that you will look into this matter with utmost urgency , and take all the steps necessary to ensure that food hygiene standards are never compromised again ,otherwise you leave us no choice , but to review the contract between us .