Daisy
my frist time write this is my first time to write something on line in English ,,I am a Chinese,who want to learn English.
2

my frist time write

this This is my first time to write something on line online in English. ,,I am a Chinese person (人),who want would like to learn English.

你做得很好。want 就是‘要’的意思,不过would like是想的意思。

加油!Keep it up!

1

this is my first time to write something on line in English ,,I am a Chinese,who want to learn English.

This is my first time writing something online in English. I am a Chinese person who wants to learn English.

or...                                                                                              I am Chinese, and I want...

~~~

It was a nice start Daisy. Remember that 'Chinese' is an adjective, so if you use it by itself we don't need 'a', but if you put a noun after it, we can have 'a'.

I am a Chinese person/woman.

I am Chinese.

Hope this helps. :)

My first time 

This is my first time I have written something online in English. I am a Chinese person, who wants to learn English.

Hello Daisy,

Nice introduction if a little short. In English sentences always begin with a capital (big) letter. There is a pattern you should learn - if you  say this is the first / second / ... time, it is often followed by the present perfect - have / has + part participle. This shows that it is the first/second.. time in your life.

Hope this helps

Bob

My first note frist time write

This is the first time I have written something on line in English. I am a Chinese who wants to learn English.

Dawei Zhijiage,thanks for your help!