jpbac
My trips corrected Once upon a time, a little boy lived at Saint Brévin les Pins. During his youth he stayed here and knew his town. Then, he grew up and he had to leave his region for the military service. His regiment was at Compiègne, in the north of Paris. It was his first trip. Later, for his job, he traveled in Belgium and different towns in France (Creil, Paris, Bordeaux, Nevers, Brest, Quimper for example) Since, my wife and I have crossed, traveled in France during our holidays. We explored some departments and have visited some places. We have eaten all kinds of food and have tasted regional products, of course we have drunk, also many specialities. Last year, we visited the Auvergne for a week. We stayed in different hotels between Mont Dore and Super Besse. My wife and I drove the car in turns. It was in Summer. Then, this year, in January, we returned to Super Besse for skiing. It was different in Winter, of course, the landscape was all white. We have kept some good souvenirs. Since Wednesday, it snows and It's a good news because we'll be back the next year, also in January
1

My Trips Corrected

Once upon a time, a little boy lived at in Saint Brévin les Pins.
During his youth, he stayed there and knew his town.
Then, he grew up and he had to leave his region for the military service.
His regiment was at Compiègne, in the north of Paris.
It was his first trip.
Later, for his job, he traveled in to Belgium and different towns in France (Creil, Paris, Bordeaux, Nevers, Brest, Quimper, for example).
Since, my wife and I had crossed paths {or "had met"}, we traveled in France during our holidays. We explored some departments and have visited some places. We have eaten all kinds of food and have tasted regional products, of course, we have also drunk, also many specialities.
Last year, we visited the Auvergne for a week. We stayed in different hotels between Mont Dore and Super Besse. My wife and I drove the car in turns.* It was in summer.
Then, this year, in January, we returned to Super Besse for skiing. It was different in winter, of course, the landscape was all white. We have kept some good souvenirs.
Since Wednesday, it has been snowing and it's a good news because we'll be back the (again) next year, also in January.

*Or "My wife and I took turns driving." {more common phrasing}