Kate
fast food The whole life fast food and improper diet have been and remain hazard to children health. Many American teens-fans of such food face with the problem of obesity and diabetes. According to the researches many children have diabetes and obesity because of improper diet and their love to fast food restaurants, such as McDonald’s, Taco Bell and so on. The problem is that we don’t know the chemical composition of our food, because the producers hide it. It’s worth to pay attention to the absence of calorie information on fast-food packaging, but if you can find any information you won’t understand it all. I entirely agree that fast food is dangerous, but I think this problem is common not only in the United States but all over the world. For example, this problem concerns Russia as well. People are always in a hurry, especially students and senior pupils, and they don’t have a time to eat proper food. Frequently we don’t have time during the day to eat at all and have to have a snack in the transport. Certainly it influences our health and we begin to gain weight or have problems with digestion. On the one hand fast food is a good opportunity for busy people to have a snack on the way to somewhere; on the other hand it destroys us from within. In summary I would like to say that we are what we eat. If you want to be healthy and avoid problems with the health, you should choose food carefully taking into account calories and vitamins. Luckily, people today are more health-conscious and they realize that eating lots of fast food can be dangerous.
1

fast food

The Throughout their whole life, fast food and improper diet have been and remain hazards to the health of children health. Many American teens, fans of such food, face with the problem of obesity and diabetes.
According to the researches, many children have diabetes and obesity are obese because of improper diet and their love to of fast food restaurants such as McDonald’s, Taco Bell, and so on. The problem is that we don’t know the chemical composition of our food because the producers hide it. It’s worth it to pay attention to the absence of calorie information on fast-food packaging, but if you can find any information you won’t may not* understand it all.
I entirely agree that fast food is dangerous, but I think this problem is common not only in the United States but all over the world. For example, this problem concerns Russia as well. People, especially students and senior pupils, are always in a hurry, especially students and senior pupils, and they don’t have time to eat proper food. Frequentlywe don’t have time during the day to eat at all and have to have a snack in the transport. Certainly it influences our health and we begin to gain weight or have problems with digestion. On the one hand fast food is a good opportunity for busy people to have a snack on the way to somewhere their destination; on the other hand it destroys us from within.
In summary, I would like to say that we are what we eat. If you want to be healthy and avoid problems with the health, you should choose food carefully taking into account calories and vitamins. Luckily, people today are more health-conscious and they realize that eating lots of fast food can be dangerous.

Hi Kate, I added some suggestions while trying to preserve as much of your original writing.

*Replaced "won't" with "may not" because the usage of "won't" is presumptious of your reader/audience. It implies your reader is perhaps not intelligent enough to comprehend nutrition labels.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful.