阿诗玛
Definitely will come again Last week I went to a beach. To be exact after I finished my final exam. I went there with my others friend. I am so excited as I never went to that place before and peoples used to say that they love the place so much. There were many activities that you can do while you were there. Parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, safari session, swimming, glass boat activity and many more to name a few. For me, I chose to do scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, and swimming at the beach. But I am very bad in water. In fact, I dont know how to keep calm, enjoy the water and just swimming. So I dropped scuba diving and snorkeling sessions as I got panic attack during glass boat activity. All the thing that crossed my mind I need to go the boat and so that I"ll alive. Silly me. I am very jealous with others as they enjoy very much. Yeah. Some of them are around 40-50 years old in their age yet they can snorkeling and swimming like a pro. (T..T) Later when I arrived hotel, I realized that I need to come again to that place and redeem what I have failed. I definitely will come again to Hurgada. I just need to do it! God willing next year with my other good friends. We will enjoy ourself and make unforgotable memories.

Definitely will come again

Last week I went to a beach. To be exact after I finished my final exam. I went there with my others friend. I am so excited as I never went to that place before and peoples used to say that they love the place so much.

There were many activities that you can do while you were there. Parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, safari session, swimming, glass boat activity and many more to name a few. For me, I chose to do scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, and swimming at the beach.

But I am very bad in water. In fact, I dont know how to keep calm, enjoy the water and just swimming. So I dropped scuba diving and snorkeling sessions as I got panic attack during glass boat activity. All the thing that crossed my mind I need to go the boat and so that I"ll alive. Silly me. I am very jealous with others as they enjoy very much. Yeah. Some of them are around 40-50 years old in their age yet they can snorkeling and swimming like a pro. (T..T)

I also do parasailing. For god sake. I came to do with other 4 friends. All of them paired together and its only me that have no partner so I will do it alone. Unless I will not do it. God know I am so afraid of high. And also water!!!! But after my friend inspiring and advicing me, I think I need to do and enjoy it. Seize the moment!! That parasailing activity I'll never forget it! I am so proud of myself because I dare to challenge myself to overcome my fear of high and sea!!

Later when I arrived hotel, I realized that I need to come again to that place and redeem what I have failed. I definitely will come again to Hurgada. I just need to do it! God willing next year with my other good friends. We will enjoy ourself and make unforgotable memories.

Definitely will come again

Last week I went to a beach. To be exact after I finished my final exam. I went there with my other friends. I am so excited as I never went to that place before and peoples used to say that they love the place so much.