Attila
essay Nowadays, many young people, usually students live in common lodgings. This form of the accommodation is very common in Hungary, and all over the world. Due to this form of the accommodation, people can share costs such as overhead and rental fee. I have experience this form of the accommodation. I lived in Budapest for 2 years when I studied at University. This was a very good period and I have a lot of good experiences. I lived in a flat with two friends, so we can share the cost. This form of the accommodation, there are both advantages and disadvantages. First of all, if more people rent a flat or house, then the cost will be lower, so they can save. Secondly, this form of the accommodation is more comfortable than living in a student hostel. On the other hand, there are some disadvantages. Costs are usually higher than living in a student hostel, because we must pay water, electricity and gas bills. Furthermore, if more people live together in a flat, there are more conflict. Today, finding a lodgings is not too difficult. We can find loadgings in newspapers and on the Internet. If we have enough money, then we can find easily and quickly a comfortable flat or house.