Kaique
Is there life after death ? Since I started using this website I've been trying to come up with very interesting subjects that everyone can discuss about and leave their opinions below. Yesterday after talking about life after death with one of my friends I went to YouTube and I came across this very interesting video that narrates the story of people who had been dead for a couple of minutes and they amazingly came back to life to tell their stories! Pretty interesting isn't it ? We never know what's on the other side , You might have an idea of it depending on your culture or religion. But what those people had witnessed as they were walking to the light is unbelievable ! , There was this guy who said that he could travel to any point of time in the past or future! and there was this other guy who said that he traveled to other planet in space and he'd seen life in other planets ! It seems that after You die You gain some superpowers ! Well... I don't want to die to find out , And I think that neither do You. So as always thanks for reading and please make any corrections if You guys see any mistakes.
Planets* On planets*