isabel
You and your partner are looking for a place to stay My husband and I are looking for an apartment roomy enough for both of us and our future baby. I think that with three bedrooms will be enough, but all bedrooms must have a wardrobe. The apartment should have a big and bright living room. I prefer wood floors in all apartment, instead of wall-to-wall carpeting. I would like two bathrooms, one in the principal room. I need a big kitchen with modern design. We have two cars, therefore, it must have two parking spaces. I would like it near to city centre and close to a good school. But in a quite neighbourhood. And is very important for us that it has a bus stop close. I hope find some similar apartment for less tat 500euros.
1

Me and my partner are looking for a place to stay

My husband and I are looking for an apartment with enough space for both of us and our future baby. I think three bedrooms will be enough, but all bedrooms must have a wardrobe. The apartment should have a big and bright living room. I prefer wooden floors in the whole apartment, instead of wall-to-wall carpeting. I would like two bathrooms, one in the principal room. I need a big kitchen with modern design.
We have two cars, so it must have two parking spaces.
I would like it near to the city centre and close to a good school. But in a quite neighbourhood. And it is very important for us to have a bus stop close.
I hope find some similar apartment for less than 500euros.

Aquí lo tienes Isabel! Suerte con la búsqueda

I and my partner are looking for a place to stay

My husband and I are looking for an apartment roomy enough for both of us and our future baby. I think that three bedrooms will be enough, but all bedrooms must have a wardrobe. The apartment should have a big and bright living room. I prefer wooden floors in the whole apartment, instead of wall-to-wall carpeting. I would like two bathrooms with one in the principal room. I need a big kitchen with modern design.
We have two cars, therefore it must have two parking spaces.
I would like it to be near to city centre and close to a good school but in a quiet neighbourhood. And it is very important to us that it is close to a bus stop.
I hope to find some similar apartment for less than 500 euros.