Nick
Habit In recent days i was trying to do something and want to do it forever, for example reading. Every day i support myself a goal to do reading 40mins, and i choose the book 'thinking, fast and slow'. Every day i read 40mins and one day past, two days past~~~fifteen days past and then i find it's hard to continue. I think maybe i'm lazy now, maybe the book is boring to read, or maybe i feel not in my style (i mean book in my hand but my eyes or my heart is not here). The result is that i stoped the thing and that's not what i want. For language either. so i find to be a habit is not just easy. And i know everyone know that. So i think i write nothing here because everyone know that. this is my first artical here, if i made mistakes, i hope you, my firend, could point out. Thank you! @_@
1

Habit

In recent days recently I was trying to do something and I want to do it forever, for example reading. Every day I have set support myself a goal to do reading 40mins every day, and i choose the book 'thinking, fast and slow'. Every day I read 40mins every day and after one day past, two days past~~~ after fifteen days past and then I find it's hard to continue. I think maybe I'm lazy now, maybe the book is too boring to read, or maybe i feel it's not in my style (I mean the book is in my hand, but my eyes or my heart is are not here there). As a result, is that I stopped the thing and that's not what i want.<em> (For language either.) (what do you want to say?)</em>

So I find to be make a habit is not just easy. And I know everyone knows that. <em>(So I think I write nothing here because everyone know that.) (what do you want to say?)</em> This is my first article here, if I made mistakes, I hope you, my friend, could point out my mistakes. Thank you! @_@

Well done :)

Watch your I, you write it in capital letters, no matter what. Keep up the good work!

1

Habit

In recent days i was trying to do something and want to do it forever, for example reading. Every day i support set myself a goal to do reading for 40mins, and i choose chose the book 'thinking, fast and slow'. Every day i read  for 40mins and one day past passes, two days pass ~~~fifteen days pass and then i find it's hard to continue. I think maybe i'm lazy now, maybe the book is boring to read, or maybe i feel  it's not in my style (i mean the book is in my hand but my eyes or my heart is are not here). The result is that i stoped the thing and that's not what i want. Not for language learning either.
so i find to be forming a habit is not just that easy. And i know everyone knows that. So i think i write nothing here because everyone knows that. tThis is my first artical article here, if i made mistakes, i hope you, my firend, could point them out. Thank you! @_@

Hi Nick  Great job on your first piece of writing.   I agree that starting new habits is not easy!