SuperJuno
Please help me. It is my letter for employer Dear Mrs Username, I am writing to apply for the position of judo coach which was advertised in this week's edition of the 'Yasno'. I am 17 years old. Now I am studying in a high school. I will finish school next year. I am considering a career in the coaching after I leave school. For this reason, I would like to gain some valuable experience working with kids. I have 2 SFAs (State Final Assessment)(Russian analogue GCSEs), including Math and Russian. I also have one years' experience as a tutor on Russian language. I speak English, Russian, French and some German. I am a responsible, sociable and active person. I have a lot of awards and diplomas. I have the first class judo. I would available for an interview on weekdays from 18 pm. I have inclosed a copy of my CV. I look forward to your reply. Regards, Username
1

Please help me. It is my letter for employer

Dear Mrs Username,
I am writing to apply for the position of judo coach which was advertised in this week's edition of the 'Yasno'.
I am 17 years old. Now I am studying in a high school. I will finish school next year. I am considering a career in the coaching after I leave school. For this reason, I would like to gain some valuable experience working with kids (children sounds more formal for a business letter).
I have 2 SFAs (State Final Assessments)(the Russian equivalent of analogue GCSEs), including Maths  (if you are writing British English then it is 'maths') and Russian. I also have one year's' experience as a tutor on of the Russian language (or 'of Russian). I speak English, Russian, French and some German. I am a responsible, sociable and active person. I have a lot of awards and diplomas. I have the a first class judo qualification/award/certificate.
I would available for an interview on weekdays from 18 6 pm. I have ienclosed a copy of my CV (if you're sending an email it is more usual to 'attach' your CV). I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
Username

Hi SuperJuno That's extremely well written!