Eliana
I,m returning here I was a long time without writing here. I tried to study by myself and I want write here now. I think that improved my vocabulary, but it is poor yet because I study little. I hope will better. I need help my italkianos friends. The day is beautiful today, sunshine and clouds alternating and very hot. Sometimes I talk with friends of another colder countries and I,m thinking that I prefer weather hotter then cold. Perhaps because I live here. Have a nice sunday!

I,m returning here

It  was a long time without writing here. I tried to study by myself and I want write here now. I think that I have  improved my vocabulary, but it is still poor,  because I study little. I hope I  wil get l better. I need help  from my italkianos friends.
today is a beautiful day, sunshine and clouds alternating and very hot. Sometimes I talk with friends of another colder countries and I,m thinking that I prefer weather hotter than cold. Perhaps because I live here.
Have a nice sunday!

I'm returning here

I was a long time without writing here. I tried to study by myself and I want to write here now. I think that improved my vocabulary, but it is poor yet because I study little. I hope it will become better. I need help my italkianos friends.
The day is beautiful today, sunshine and clouds are alternating and very hot. Sometimes I talk with friends of another colder countries and I'm thinking that I prefer weather hotter than cold. Perhaps because I live here.
Have a nice Sunday!

"I was a long time without writing here" -> "It has been a long time since I have written here."