Pedro Egurrola
Please, Help me with the mistakes!!! Multilingual People In each place of the world there are some “special” people who have the ability to speak two or more languages. Those people are known as multilingual people. The humans can learn different languages in three different ways (depending of the life moment of each person): 1. Compound: It is when a person is learning two languages at the same time. For example: a child who moved from Venezuela to England. 2. Coordinate: It occurs when a person who knows one language starts learning a new one. For example: a teenage who starts studying another language at College. 3. Subordinate: One language is more dominant than the other one. It can be explained by some scientific who discovered that the human brain is divided in a left and right parts. The left part is more analytical and logical. The right part is more emotional and social. So the question is: why is easier for children to learn a new language? According to those scientific it is because they use both parts of the brain. It makes that they can use their emotional and social abilities to learn the language while, as the person is growing, he or she stars using only the left part of the brain. In conclusion, a multilingual person is not necessary smarter than the rest of the people but that person has a more healthy brain. Never is going to be late to learn a new language but it will be harder as the person is growing up.
1

Please, Help me with the mistakes!!!

Multilingual People
In each place of the world there are some “special” people who have the ability to speak two or more languages. Those people are known as multilingual people.
The Humans can learn different languages in three different ways (depending of the life moment situation of each person):
1. Compound: It is when a person is learning two languages at the same time. For example: a child who moved from Venezuela to England.
2. Coordinate: It occurs when a person who knows one language starts learning a new one. For example: a teenage who starts studying another language at college.
3. Subordinate: One language is more dominant than the other one.
It can be explained by some scientific scientist who discovered that the human brain is divided into a left and right parts. The left part is more analytical and logical. The right part is more emotional and social. So the question is: why is it easier for children to learn a new language? According to those scientific scientist it is because they use both parts of the brain. It makes means that they can use their emotional and social abilities to learn the language while, as the person is growing, he or she starts using only the left part of the brain.
In conclusion, a multilingual person is not necessary smarter than the rest of the people but that person has a more healthy brain. Never is It is never going to be late to learn a new language but it will be harder as the person is growing up.