Ruslan
Please, check several sentences in English Educational objectives must be returned to the criminal proceedings The text deals with the contents of the criminal procedural legislation in terms of education for participants in criminal proceedings, and other citizens of moral qualities. It is concluded that modern domestic criminal procedural law is not aimed at education in the human traditional moral qualities. It is expressed that the traditional morality as a fundamental factor determining the content and application of procedural criminal law. At the same time it is experienced the reverse effect of the criminal proceedings. Keywords: educational objectives, the role of moral principles, domestic moral values, special procedure of criminal justice, the principles of criminal justice.
1

Please, check several sentences in English

Educational objectives must be returned(must return?) to the criminal proceedings

The text deals with the contents of the criminal procedural legislation in terms of education for participants in criminal proceedings, and other citizens of moral qualities. (not sure how to change this)
It is concluded that modern domestic criminal procedural law is not aimed at education in the human traditional moral qualities. values.
It is expresseds that the traditional morality as a fundamental factor determining the content and application of procedural criminal law. At the same time it is experienced the reverse effect is true of the criminal proceedings.

Keywords: educational objectives, the role of moral principles, domestic moral values, special procedure of criminal justice, the principles of criminal justice.

<em>The language of these sentences is hard to evaluate because I'm not sure what the intended meaning is. It could be that I am struggling to understand the scholarly language used here. I tried to fix the sentences so that I could understand, but I may have changed the meaning altogether. </em>

I'm not sure if it was hard to understand because it was not good English, or if it was too good English. Either way, I feel sorry for you that these are the kinds of sentences you have to write!