Alejandro Tena
Business strategy Hello everyone, This time I want to talk about my job, something that passionate me, but first I will tell you the background and the experiences that brings me to this situation. My first serious job started 8 years ago when I was 21, I really wanted to be a successful business man, but I did not know what was my passion, I mean, the activities and the professional vocation which makes me feel comfortable, I did not know that. I was barely aware about the importance of the vocation in the life of an individual. My main concern was to be rich, to be socially successful, and if it meant to undertake activities which I did not feel anything special, it did not matter, but the first issue was to realize how to be successful, because if I wanted to sell products or services I needed to understand the nature and the features of the product beyond the superficial appearances. Three years later I gave up, I was confused, my values and the perspectives about how should be the things were in crises Afterwards, I started to look for a job to maintain myself and pay my liabilities, but inside me I was neither comfortable with the idea to give up forever and be a simple employee, but I did not understand how It must take another 5 years since I leave my business as an entrepreneur to understand the objects that were missing in the puzzle, yes first of all you must do the things which makes you feel happy, I realized that I love to study hard and long the nature and the features of an issue, alongside with the experiences and theories I learnt in a marketing research postgraduate I started to understand the causes behind my failures, and not just that, but how to help other people like me to avoid such mistakes. Now I am a business consultant for people with problems with their business adventures and I love it.
1

Business strategy

Hello everyone,

This time I want to talk about my job, something that passionate me, but first I will tell you the my background and the experiences that brings me to this situation.

My first serious job started 8 years ago when I was 21, I really wanted to be a successful business man, but I did not know what was my passion--I mean, the activities and the professional vocation which makes me feel comfortable, I did not know that. I was barely aware about the importance of the vocation in the life of an individual. My main concern was to be rich, to be socially successful, and if it meant to undertake activities which I did not feel anything special towards, it did not matter, but the first issue was to realize how to be successful, because if I wanted to sell products or services I needed to understand the nature and the features of the product beyond the superficial appearances. Three years later I gave up, I was confused, my values and the perspectives about how things should be the things were in crises

Afterwards, I started to look for a job to maintain myself and pay my liabilities, but inside me I was neither comfortable with the idea to give of giving up forever and be a simple employee, but I did not understand how

It must take took another 5 years since I leave left my business as an entrepreneur to understand the objects that were missing in the puzzle, yes first of all you must do the things which makes you feel happy, I realized that I love to study hard and long the nature and the features of an issue, alongside with the experiences and theories I learnt in a marketing research postgraduate I started to understand the causes behind my failures, and not just that, but how to help other people like me to avoid such mistakes.

Now I am a business consultant for people with problems with their business adventures and I love it.

You use a lot of commas incorrectly. Some of them are comma splices. You can learn more about that here: http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/commasplice.htm

Overall, though, you seem to have a good grasp of English. And you generally know how to use tenses correctly, which is great :)