Nada
Reading Books Currently, I'm trying to overcome a big weakness in my personality that I don't like reading books or I feel bored when I start to read, but I know it's entirely a very important thing to be an informed person and I found myself that I like to see what I'm reading about in the reality, and go from there and replaced it and tried to overcome this problem by watching documentaries in a lot of topics. I'm trying to know a thing in everything by searching to make myself passionate about knowledge be attracted to read books. Loving books which will change my life, takes time, persistence and patience. It can not be rushed. Please, correct my notebook and advise me what can help me to overcome this problem and recommend the first book to me.
1

Reading Books

Currently, I'm trying to overcome a big weakness in my personality that I don't like reading books or I feel bored when I start to read, but I know it's entirely a very important thing to be an informed person and I found myself that I like to see what I'm reading about in the reality, and go from there and replaced it and tried to overcome this problem by watching documentaries in a lot of topics. I'm trying to know a thing in everything by searching to make myself passionate about knowledge be attracted to read books. Loving books which will change my life, takes time, persistence and patience. It can not be rushed.

Please, correct my notebook and advise me what can help me to overcome this problem and recommend the first book to me.

Currently I am trying to overcome a big weakness in my character: I don't like reading books.  I feel bored when I start to read but I know it is very important to be an informed, educated person.  I find that I like to read what interests me.  I go from there and watch documentries on a lot of topics.   I am trying to know a few facts in every subject.  I am trying to be passionate about knowledge by reading books.  Having a passion for books will change my life.  Reading takes time, dedication, and patience.  To fully understand the topic and the book, it cannot be rushed.  

What are your interests?  I can recommend you books if I have an idea of your interests and hobbies. :)