Lena
My sociology Hello everyone! My name is Lena and I'm studying sociology at the university. Sociology is the a very interesting subject. This is the science of the society, its processes and developing. There is all that I used to know about this science until I entered to university. But what do the sociologists do? I used to think that sociologists are people who always interview people about some cases. Partly that is right. But this isn't enough to become an actual specialist. Although the main part of sociologist's work is the interviewing, but before this scientists have to find a problem for researching, then they should create an interview with many questions which they considered previously. And only after this long work sociologists can go to a "crowd", where they ask so many people. Maybe 1000, maybe 10000 or even 100000. And this isn't even the end. This is a half of the sociologist's work. Then researcher have to gather the results of this research and analyze them. And after all this work usual people can get a result of this research. This conclusion becomes a new knowledge about people's society and types in scientific magazines or even can be published in the TV news. Exactly due to sociology and sociologists people can know about some processes which happen in our lives. It can be some statistics information, for example, about marriage age in different countries or about level of education. So, it is very interesting to know more information about people. But sociology isn't popular in my city. After my graduation unlikely I will be able to find a job as a sociologist here. So I don't know who I will be work as. And that is why I'm studying foreign languages to have more opportunities in my future. Am I in a correct way?

My sociology

Hello everyone!
My name is Lena and I'm studying sociology at the university.
Sociology is the a very interesting subject.
This is the science of the society, its processes and developing development. There is That was all that I used to knew about this science until I entered to university.
But what do the sociologists do?
I used to think that sociologists are people who always interview people about some cases.
Partly that is right. But this isn't enough to become an actual specialist.
Although the main part of sociologist's work is the interviewing, but before this, scientists they have to find a problem for researching, then they should create an interview with many questions which they have considered previously. And only after this long work sociologists can go to a "crowd", where they ask the questions to so many people. Maybe 1000, maybe 10000 or even 100000.
And this isn't even the end. This is a half of the sociologist's work.
Then the researcher have has to gather the results of this research and analyze them.
And after all this work usual people can get a result of this research.
This conclusion becomes a new knowledge about people's society and is types published in scientific magazines or it even can be published [not a correct word to used. maybe try "talked about"] in on the TV news.
It is exactly due to sociology and sociologists that people can know about some processes which happen in our lives.
It can be some statistical information, for example, about marriage age in different countries or about level of education.
So, it is very interesting to know more information about people.
But sociology isn't popular in my city. After my graduation it is unlikely that I will be able to find a job as a sociologist here. So I don't know who I will be work as.
And that is why I'm studying foreign languages to have more opportunities in my future.
Am I in a correct way?

NO CHINESE ,I M A CHINESE