Yunus
From Turkey-European Union Summit It is being foresaw 3 Billion Euros will be given to Turkey for refugees; on 2016 visa examption will be progressed. According to European Union-Turkey summit draft result, EU leads and Turkey agreed on Ankara's membership negotiations' revivals. According to this visa exemption between EU and Turkey is being foresaw on October,2016.
1

From Turkey-European Union Summit

It is being foresaw expected that 3 Billion Euros will be given to Turkey for refugees; on in 2016 visa exemption will be sanctioned.

According to European Union-Turkey summit draft result, Leaders from EU leads and Turkey have agreed on to resume Ankara's membership negotiations' revivals. According to this, visa exemption between EU and Turkey is being foresaw on expected to take effect in October,2016.

This one should be better :)

From Turkey-European Union Summit

It is being foresaw expected that 3 Billion Euros will be given to Turkey for refugees; on in 2016 visa exemption will be (progressed.) (?)

According to the European Union-Turkey summit draft result, EU leaders and Turkey have agreed (on Ankara's membership negotiations' revivals)(?). According to this, visa exemption between EU and Turkey is being foresaw  on expected October,2016.

I don't know original intention, which makes the corrections more difficult. sorry :)