Jeff
I've translated my 2 year old daughter's book Little Brown Bear : Shopping Little Brown Bear succeeds to grab what he wanted: chocolate milk tabs. Yummy! He puts into his cart a beautiful artichoke with polished and jagged leaves. He takes carefully an apple juice bottle. It's heavy, round and bumpy. Then he arrives at the cash register. It's him who tidies up everything in the bag and says :"Take this one too" Little Brown Bear wants to help mummy to pay. He knows which touch to push on. It makes 'Biiiip' ------ When I was in the U.S last summer, I bought lots of books for my daughter because it was cheaper to buy them there instead of ordrer then on the internet. The delivery costs are a little high. But the 2/3 of her books are in French and I try to translate them and I write in English below the original text.
1

I've translated my 2 year old daughter's book

Little Brown Bear : Shopping

Little Brown Bear succeeds to grab what he wanted: chocolate milk tabs. Yummy!
He puts into his cart a beautiful artichoke with polished and jagged leaves.
He takes carefully an apple juice bottle. It's heavy, round and bumpy.
Then he arrives at the cash register. It's him who tidies up everything in the bag and says :"Take this one too"
Little Brown Bear wants to help mummy to pay. He knows which touch button to push on. It makes 'Biiiip' [in English, we usually say "beep"]

------

When I was in the U.S last summer, I bought lots of books for my daughter because it was cheaper to buy them there instead of ordrer ordering then on the internet. The delivery costs are a little high.
But the 2/3 of her books are in French and I try to translate them and I write in English below the original text.