Rebekah
learning Japanese for a month I have been learning Japanese for a month. I learnt basic Japanese word and phrases. I even made some flash cards to help me remember keys words with pictures which is very useful. I started to take up a language since i watch a Ted Talk videos, explaining a more efficient way how to learn a language. I always wanted to visit japan, maybe work in japan. I am fascinated with Japanese culture and arts since i was a child. my next lesson is on numbers and practicals in sentences
1

learning Japanese for a month

I have been learning Japanese for a month. I learnt basic Japanese words and phrases. I even made some flash cards to help me remember keys words keywords with pictures which is very useful. I started to take up a language since I watch a Ted Talk videos video explaining a more efficient way how to learn a language. I have always wanted to visit Japan, maybe work in Japan. I am fascinated with Japanese culture and arts since I was a child.

my next lesson is on numbers and practicals in sentences

learning Japanese for a month

I have been learning Japanese for a month. I learnt basic Japanese words and phrases. I even made some flash cards to help me remember keys words with pictures which is very useful. I started to take up a language since I watch a Ted Talk videos, explaining a more efficient way to learn a language. I have always wanted to visit Japan, maybe work in Japan. I am fascinated with Japanese culture and arts since I was a child.