Paty
Language Exchange I've been looking for someone to practice english with, in exchange i wanted to help with Spanish. I think that Skype is the best way to do it, because talking is the hardest part of learning a language. I even hired a teacher on Italki, however this did not work. My english teacher stood me up, and so far I couldn't find any friend to talk with. I hope to find a friend to improve my english fluency because I will be sitting an english speaking test by thursday, and I really wanted to practice.

Language Exchange

I've been looking for someone to practice English with, in exchange I wanted to help with Spanish.
I think that Skype is the best way to do it, because talking is the hardest part of learning a language.
I even hired a teacher on Italki, however this did not work. My english teacher stood me up and so far I couldn't find any friend to talk with.
I hope to find a friend to improve my English fluency because I will be sitting an English speaking test by Thursday, and I really wanted to practice.

<em>Your English seems perfect. I'd just remind you to use capital letters for names of languages, days of the week etc... It's compulsory in English. 
I agree: Skype is the best way to learn; more so, I know how hard it might be to find someone to practice with.
</em><em>I'm Italian but I can speak English.</em> <em>I'm learning Spanish so I'd appreciate some help. If you'd like to practice with me, please let me know, we can schedule a call.
Good luck on italki!</em>

Hi Paty, I'm a native English speaker from Texas (in the United States). I prefer speaking with women (I'm just more comfortable with it), but almost all of the people who have contacted me who want to practice are guys, so I'm searching for women to practice with. I'd love to practice with you!
Hi Paty and Camilo, is it really that hard to find an English partner? I thought about becoming a community tutor for English, but the italki site says they don't need anymore English speakers. So I assumed there were lots. If either of you need a language partner, simplemente házmelo saber!
Yes. It's next to impossible to find someone to practice English with. You should report this teachrr to the italki staff if she did not show up at the time of the lesson. Don't lose heart, keep studying and eventually your English will get better.