redvelvet
Internet, the most important discoverment nowadays. Currently, the public is very used to the Internet. Every day billions of people use it for doing researching, for updating their social network’s profiles, for communicate with their relatives and closest friends… However, we usually do not pay too much attention to its importance. Internet has changed our lives and sometimes, we are not enough conscious about this. Internet has not only allow us to do so many things we couldn’t do some years ago but also, to change how we do those things. On the one hand, the speed that Internet offers to us is a breakthrough. For example, we can send e-mails in less than a second, this was impossible some time ago. Internet also helps us to access to a great amount of information with a simple “click”. On the other hand, there have appeared cyberbullys, hackers and e-thiefs. Thus, we have to be very cautious when surfing the net. In addition, most of the criminals use Internet to hide and commit innacurate actions. In brief, Internet brings us a lot of possibilities, in fact, it sets out different ways of living our lives.
1

Internet, the most important discovery nowadays.

Currently, the public is very used to the Internet. Every day billions of people use it for doing researching, for updating their social network’s profiles, and to communicate with their relatives and closest friends… However, we usually do not pay too much attention to its importance. The Internet has changed our lives and sometimes, we are not enough conscious enough about this.
The Internet has not only allowed us to do so many things we couldn’t do some years ago but also, to change how we do those things. On the one hand, the speed that the Internet offers to us is a breakthrough. For example, we can send e-mails in less than a second, which was impossible some time ago. Internet also helps us to access to a great amount of information with a simple “click”.
On the other hand, there have appeared cyberbullies, hackers and e-thiefs. Thus, we have to be very cautious when surfing the net. In addition, most of the criminals use the Internet to hide and commit illegal actions.
In brief, the Internet brings us a lot of possibilities. In fact, it sets out different ways of living our lives.

<em>[Good work.]</em>