Fernando
Pros and cons about package holiday. A package holiday in a resort ‘all inclusive’. One of the many ways to holidays is a package holiday. Pros and cons about package holiday. There are constantly more people that decide to have a package holiday, where all services are included in the price. Here I am telling about advantages and disadvantages of it. Advantages. 1. If you break down all services you have and you compare how much cost, you will see the advantage. 2. You will know the price from the beginning before starting the holidays. As you have to pay the price, you won’t need to bring a lot of cash. 3. You will be able to enjoy your holidays without thinking about money. 4. If you travel with your kids, you won’t have to walk to have a lunch. In addition, the hotel probably has a nursery and a lot of activities. Disadvantages. 1. The holidays won’t be spontaneous, and you don’t have a lot of free time. All activities will be very organized, from entertainments to meals. 2. There are so many comforts and luxuries into these hotels that you will be tempted not to go out instead of visiting other places, such as monuments or things like these. 3. You will be tempted to consume much more things than you need, because all things are included. Your excess can be bad to your health. 4. Some resorts don’t include absolutely all, and you have to spend more money to extra services. This can waste your budget. 5. Some hotels force to customers to book their lunch very early. If you want to get up late, you won’t be able to book your lunch. This will be a huge problem if you like going to the bed very late. I myself don’t like package holidays but If I think about my children, maybe some time I go on package holiday.

Pros and cons about of a package holiday.

A package holiday in an resort ‘all inclusive’ resort.

One of the many ways to take a holidays is a package holiday.

Pros and cons about of a package holiday.

There are constantly more people that decide to have/take a package holiday, where all services are included in the price. Here I am telling writing/talking about the advantages and disadvantages of it this type of holiday.

Advantages.

1. If you break down all the services you have and you compare calculate how much they cost, you will see the advantage.
2. You will know the price from the beginning before starting the holidays. As you have to pay the price pay in advance you won’t need to bring a lot of cash.
3. You will be able to enjoy your holidays without thinking about money.
4. If you travel with your kids, you won’t have to walk to have a lunch. In addition, the hotel probably has a nursery and a lot of activities.

Disadvantages.

1. The holidays won’t be spontaneous, and you don’t have a lot of free time. All activities will be very organized, from entertainments to meals.
2. There are so many comforts and luxuries into these hotels that you will be tempted (not to go out) to stay in the resort instead of visiting other places, such as monuments or things like these.
3. You will be tempted to consume much more things than you need, because all things are included. Your excess can be bad to for your health.
4. Some resorts don’t include absolutely all everything, and you have to spend more money to for extra services. This can waste overstretch your budget.
5. Some hotels force to customers to book their lunch very early. If you want to get up late, you won’t be able to book your lunch. This will be a huge problem if you like going to the bed very late.
I myself don’t like package holidays but If I think about my children, maybe sometime/somedaywill go on a package holiday.

Pros and cons about package holiday.

A package holiday in a resort is ‘all inclusive’.

One of the many ways to plan one's holidays is a package holiday.

Pros and cons about package holiday

There are constantly more people that decide

there are constantly more people deciding

or: there are ever more people deciding

or: there are always more people deciding

or: there are always an increasing number of people deciding

to have a package holiday, where all services are included in the price. Here I am telling will write/tell about the advantages and disadvantages of it.

Advantages

1. If you break down all services you have and you compare how much they cost, you will see the advantage.
2. You will know the price from the beginning, before starting the holidays. As you have to pay the price beforehand, you won’t need to bring a lot of cash. ("the price" can be removed)
4. If you travel with your kids, you won’t have to walk to have a lunch. In addition, the hotel will probably has have a nursery and a lot of activities.

Disadvantages

1. The holidays won’t be spontaneous, and you won’t have a lot of free time. All activities will be very organized, from entertainments to meals.
2. There are so many comforts and luxuries into at these hotels that you will be tempted to not go out (or: to stay) instead of visiting other places, such as monuments or things like these (could put: ,etc.).
3. You will be tempted to consume much more things than you need, because all things are included. Your excess can be bad tofor  your health.
4. Some resorts don’t include absolutely alleverything, and you have to spend more money to for/on  extra services. This can waste your budget.
5. Some hotels force to customers to book (have?) their lunch very early. If you want to get up late, you won’t be able to book (have?) your lunch. This will be a huge problem if you like going to the bed very late.
I myself don’t like package holidays, but if (or: when) I think about my children, (I think/feel that) maybe some time some day) I will go on a package holiday.