John
Should employees be allow to participate in decision-making Some people think that managers alone should make decisions in the company, while others think that employees should be involved in the decision-making process too. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. People have different views about whether employees should included in decision-making process. In my opinion, employees should be allow to express their opinion when the employers are making decisions. some argue that it is not difficult for management to make wise decisions because they are usually employed longer than their subordinates and therefore have more knowledge about where the company is, and what it wants to do. Without interference from others, those decisions would be put into place sooner. Again, sometimes allowing employees involved in decision-making process is a source of conflict. For example, in a large company with different departments, benefits people from two departments may conflict. If people in those related department are making decisions together, it would take a long time to make a sensible one. On the other hand, others believe that when workers can decide something in their companies, they will have a sense of master, and therefore hopefully make more contribution to their employers. For instance, in some companies when they are choosing their best employees at the end of each year, everyone can vote who would be the best employee. Personally, I think employees should have a say in something closely related to themselves. Grading their colleagues in the same office or department is a good case in point. On the other hand, if they need pay too much attention to something that is not directly relevant to them, it would be a waste of time. I am working for a software company, I don't feel unhappy when I have no say about decision on the company's level.

Should employees be allow to participate in decision-making

Some people think that managers alone should make decisions in the company, while others think that employees should be involved in the decision-making process too. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

People have different views about whether employees should included in decision-making process. In my opinion, employees should be allow to express their opinion when the employers are making decisions.
some argue that it is not difficult for management to make wise decisions because they are usually employed longer than their subordinates and therefore have more knowledge about where the company is, and what it wants to do. Without interference from others, those decisions would be put into place practice sooner. Again, sometimes allowing employees involved in decision-making process is a source of conflict. For example, in a large company with different departments, benefits people from two departments may conflicting requirements. If people in those related department are making decisions together, it would might take a long time to make reach a compromise.
On the other hand, others believe that when workers can decide something in their companies, they will have a sense of control, and therefore hopefully make more contribution to their employers. For instance, in some companies when they are choosing their best employees at the end of each year, everyone can vote who would be the best employee.
Personally, I think employees should have a say in something closely related to themselves. Grading their colleagues in the same office or department is a good case in point. On the other hand, if they need pay too much attention to something that is not directly relevant to them, it would be a waste of time. I am working for a software company, I don't feel unhappy when I have no say about decision on the company's level.