bubble tea
Watch American TV Show to understand American Culture I try to learn and understand American culture by watching the American TV shows,and sometimes I wonder that what the TV Show present was the real life that happen in American daily life. The TV show I like the most is "Modern Family". I get a glimpse of the life of a middle class family in U.S. One thing that I am really curious about is , It is only a few teenagers want to get into a Top tier university ? Because on the "Modern Family",seems like most of the teenagers just want to be "cool", and study hard will be classified as "Nerd",and so does in "Big Bang Theory". Because in Asia,this kind of people will get so much of respect because this mean they will have a better life in the future . By the way,another TV Show that I love so much is "Orange is the new black". I am so interested in African American Culture,the slang,the manner of speaking and the culture they present is so much interesting. I am the BIG FAN of "OITNB" . Is there any movie or TV show that you would recommend for better understanding African American Culture ?

Watching American TV Shows to understand American Culture

I am trying to learn and understand American culture by watching the American TV shows,and sometimes I wonder that if what the TV Show show presents was is the real life that what really happens in American daily life.

The TV show I like the most is "Modern Family". I get a glimpse of the life of a middle class family in the U.S. One thing that I am really curious about is , It is are there only a few teenagers that want to get into a Top tier university ? Because on the Modern Family, it seems like most of the teenagers just want to be "cool", and studying hard will be classified classify one as a "Nerd", and so as it does in "Big Bang Theory". Because In Asia, this  these kinds of people will get so much of respect because this mean they will have a better life lives in the future .

By the way, another TV Show that I love so much is "Orange is the new black". I am so interested in African American culture. The slang, the manner of speaking and the culture they present is so much interesting. I am the a BIG FAN of "OITNB" . Is there any movie or TV show that you would recommend for to better understanding African American culture ?